Root Xiaomi Mi Mix and Install TWRP Custom recovery .
How to Install TWRP custom recovery on Mi mix .
- This guide to flash twrp recovery on Mi mix is only for Xiaomi mi mix and dont try to flash it on any other device .
- Pc or Laptop is required to flash the recovery image .
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone .
- A Usb cable is also required to flash the update .
- First of all Enable Usb debugging by going to Settings > Developer options > Enable usb debugging .
- Now Download TWRP Recovery image .
- Now connect your Mi mix to Pc using the usb cable .
- Noe make sure that your pc recognizes the Device .
- Now make a folder named as fastboot .
- Now paste the Recovery.img in fastboot folder .
- Now open the command prompt window in the fastboot folder .
- Now type ” fastboot reboot bootloader ” and hit enter .
- Now your device will boot in fastboot mode .
- Now type ” fastboot flash twrp recovery.img ” And hit enter .
- Now Twrp recovery will be successfully installed in your Mi mix .
- Now type ” fastboot reboot ” and Hit enter .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully installed Twrp recovery image in Xiaomi mi mix .
How to root Xiaomi Mi Mix Without Pc .
- First of all Download Xiaomi Mi mix rooting package .
- Now Place the rooting package in the root of sd card .
- Now you have to boot your Mi mix in Twrp recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode hold volume down + power key together .
- Dont release the keys untill the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options on the TWRP recovery screen .
- You have to choose :-
- Now tap on Wipe .
- Wipe Data / Factory reset
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache Partition .
- Now tap on Backup .
- Make a backup of all files and current os, this will help in case anything goes wrong during the flashing procedure .
- Now tap on install .
- Now choose the Rooting package .
- Confirm the rooting by taping on yes .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully root Mi mix without using pc .
- Now go back to the main screen and tap on reboot .
- Thats all!!! You have successfully rooted your mi mix .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.