Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Root Galaxy Alpha Without using computer
How to root AT&T Galaxy Alpha G850A
- There should be minimum 50% battery in the smartphone so that the device doesn’t turn off while rooting .
- Active internet connection is required to Download galaxy alpha root package .
- This guide is only for Samsung galaxy Alpha .
- You can update your device to latest android version by installing a custom rom .
- You can Customize your device according to you .
- You can increase ram and internal storage by moving apps to sdcard .
- After rooting the device you will lost your warranty , To get warranty back you have to unroot your device again .
- There are changes or bricking your device if you edit system files or if you dont follow the rooting procedure carefully .
How to root Galaxy Alpha G580A
- First of all Download Galaxy Alpha G580A rooting package .
- Now enable unknown sources by going to settings .
- Now Install the app as a normal app .
- Now Open the app .
- After opening you will see name of your device .
- Now you will see a option to ” ROOT ” .
- Just tap on the root button .
- As soon as you tap on root the rooting procedure will start .
- After sometime your galaxy alpha will reboot .
- Thats all!!! You have successfully rooted your samsung galaxy Alpha .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.