Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Use Paytm Without Internet offline – Recharge Phone and Send money to Bank account .
We All are very much familiar with Digital wallets like Paytm, freecharge, Mobikwik and many others and they come very handy when we are out of cash or want to recharge mobile without going to shop . Paytm which is undoubtedly the best digital wallet has announced a way to use Paytm wallet without internet connection, And in this guide we will tell you the way with which you will be able Send money to bank account using paytm without internet offline and you can also recharge your mobile on paytm without internet .
Usually paytm needs a active internet connection pack and a android smartphone or iphone to run the app or alternatively you can use paytm on Desktop also, But in the end you need a active internet connection to use paytm . But after the PM narendra modi’s announcement Paytm has started a new way to use paytm offline in any mobile .
Use Paytm without internet offline on any mobile .
- You dont need any smartphone, you can use paytm now on any device be it a feature phone or smartphone .
- You dont need internet connection to use Paytm now, All you need is a Sim card ( Any company ) .
- You have to create a Pin and the Pin will be used to send a get payments from other Paytm users .
How to use Paytm on Any mobile without Internet offline .
- First of all You have to make a account on paytm
- Create a Account and if already created move to next step .
- Make sure you enter your mobile number in the account and verify it .
- Now You have to Dial Paytm number to use without internet .
- Dial 180018001234
- Now you have to set a Pin ( Make sure you set a pin which you can easily remember ) .
- This pin will be required to make offline payment through Paytm .
- First of all Dial 1800 1800 1234 .
- Now you will be asked to Enter the Recipients ( The number on which you want to send amount ) Number .
- Enter the correct mobile number .
- Now Enter the Recipients 4 Digit Pin , Just like you recipient also have a pin .
- Thats all !!! You have Successfully Sent the Recipient Amount .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.