Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
Download and Install Lineage os rom for Huawei Honor 4x
Huawei honor 4x is a 5.5 inch device with 267 Pixels per inch and 720X1280 resolution . The device comes with a snapdragon 410 processor and 2Gb of ram . The smartphone was launched with android Kitkat then after wards company released Lollipop update and after that Marshmallow update for Huawei honor 4x was released . Huawei honor 4x is undoubtedly a popular device and thats the reason company updated the device twice times, and we can also expect official android nougat 7.0 update for Huawei honor 4x . Huawei honor 4x comes with a 13mp camera unit at the back end and a 5Mp camera unit is placed at the front end .
So in this guide today we will tell you How to Update Honor 4x to android Nougat 7.0 .
Update Honor 4x to Android Nougat 7.0 EMUI 5.0
- Based on android nougat 7.0
- Custom font
- New look
- Nougat Ringtones and Wallpapers .
- Smooth and Stable
- Multitasking manger
- Multiwindow feature .
- This custom rom is only for Huawei Honor 4x and not for Huawei honor 4c so dont try to flash it on any other device .
- There must be TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your device to flash the rom .
- Minimum 65% of battery is required to flash the rom .
- Make sure there is more then 4Gb of space available in your device .
- A USB cable and a computer is required to flash the rom in your device .
How to Install Lineage os rom in Huawei Honor 4x
- First of all Download Lineage Os Nougat Update for Huawei honor 4x .
- DOWNLOAD GAPPS 7.0 FOR LINEAGE OS ROM.
- Make sure you download the rom in your pc only .
- Now Connect your device to Pc using a usb cable .
- Now Rename the lineageos.zip to Update.zip .
- Now transfer the rom to root of sdcard .
- Now disconnect the phone from pc.
- Now you have to boot your phone in recovery mode .
- Press and Hold volume Up + Power button together .
- Dont release the Keys untill your smartphone enters in recovery mode .
- Now you will get many options on the Recovery screen .
- First of all tap on Wipe.
- Wipe Data/Factory reset.
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Cache partition.
- Now tap on Backup .
- Make a backup of current installed Os.
- Now press the back button and tap on Install .
- Now choose the update.zip file.
- Tap on Yes.
- Wait for 5 minutes .
- Now you will get a notification ” Zip flashed successfully ” .
- Now Go back to the main screen and tap on Reboot .
- The first reboot usually takes 4-6 minutes to complete .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully Updated your Honor 4x to android 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all go to the settings of your device .
- Now Open about phone .
- Now tap on Check for system updates option .
- If there is a system update available you will get notification saying ” System Update is available ” Just tap on Update now .
- Thats all !!! So this was how you can Officially update Huawei Honor 4X to android 7.0 nougat .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.