Last updated on February 23rd, 2017 at 02:23 am
Hide Apps in Android Mobile Without Root
Do you want to Hide apps in android without root ? and want to know the way with which you can hide apps in any android mobile without rooting access? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Trick to Hide android phone apps without root.
Android is undoubtedly one of the best os in the world and not only this but its is also the biggest covering more then 75% of mobile devices in the world . The best thing about android os is its easy customization and also you can make your android phone the way you want and not like an iphone in which you have to use the same themes and design until the company rolls out official IOS update . So in this guide today we will tell you How to Hide Apps in Android Without rooting your phone .
How to Hide Apps on Android Phone
So it happens many times that for any reason we dont want to show which apps we use in our device or we want to hide apps in android for any reason, And just like in every case it is difficult for non rooted users to Hide apps in their devices . So in this guide we will show you Trick to Hide apps on a android phone without root.
Most of the times what happens is that we need a rooted device to perform any type of trick or modification but this guide is for rooted as well as non rooted users and both can use without any issues .So before you go to the guide make sure you follow all the points and pre-requirements given below :-
- Make sure you are using a android phone.
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone.
- Make sure you Are Using Go Launcher or any custom launcher.
Trick to Hide Apps in Android Phone without rooting
- First of all Make Go launcher as your Default launcher.
- To set as default Just press Home button, Now you will see your stock launcher and Go launcher, Now tap on Go launcher and set as default .
- Now Open App Drawer.
- Now you will see settings option.
- Just open that .
- Now You will ” HIDE ANDROID APPS ” Option.
- Now you have to select the apps you wish to Hide.
- After selecting tap on Hide Apps.
- Thats all !!! you have successfully hide apps in android.
- If you want to get those apps back just go back to the Launcher settings.
- Tap on Hide apps again.
- Now you will see those apps which you have hided earlier .
- You can unselect them again to remove from hidden folder .
By following the above guide you will be able to Hide apps in android phone without root, I hope you liked our guide if you have any kind of doubt you can drop in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.