Update Redmi 1s to Miui 9 officially
Do you want to Update Redmi 1s to Miui 9 and want to Install Miui 9 in Redmi 1s ? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Update Redmi 1s to Miui 9 manually. Miui 9 is the latest version of Os from xiaomi. The New ui is expected to be based on android 7.0 Nougat.
Xiaomi redmi 1s was one of the very first smartphones from xiaomi in the entry level segment, It is worth mentioning that the redmi 1s was also one of the most selling budget devices in india. The Xiaomi redmi 1s comes with a 4.7″ display with 720X1080 resolution and 312 pixels per inch density, for the protection of the display there is no specified coating, Before moving further to the guide on Update redmi 1s to miui 9 lets have a quick look at the hardware of Redmi 1s.
The Xiaomi redmi 1s comes with a snapdragon 400 processor and 1gb of ram and just because it has 1gb of ram you will be able to update redmi 1s to miui 9,please note that all the smartphones which have less then 1gb of ram will not get the official miui 9 update.
So lets start the Guide on How to Update Redmi 1s to miui 9 officially .
How to Upgrade Redmi 1s to Miui 9 Manually
So basically to Update Redmi 1s to miui 9 there will be 2 methods out of which one is the Updater app method and the second is using Mi flash tool . So we will start the with the Updater app method and it is also the most easiest method to install miui 9 for redmi 1s .
Before you Update Redmi 1s to Miui 9 there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow make sure you follow each and every point :-
- This guide on How to Install Miui 9 in redmi 1s is only for the Redmi 1s smartphone so dont try to perform this on any other device .
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your device.
- Make sure a minimum 4Gb of space is available in your device.
- Make sure your device is connected to internet to Download Miui 9 for redmi 1s.
Download Miui 9 Update For Redmi 1s
How to Update Redmi 1s to Miui 9 Using Updater OTA App
- So first of all All you need to is just check that your redmi 1s is connected to internet or not.
- Now Make sure there is more then 4Gb space available in your smartphone.
- Now Open the app drawer of your redmi 1s.
- Now you will see a app named as ” Updater app”.
- Now open that App.
- As soon as you open the app you will see a Option to ” Check for Miui 9 Updates ” Or ” Check for System Updates” .
- Now Just tap on that Option.
- Now your device will start checking for updates.
- Now you will see MIUI 9 Update to download which may size between 340 Mb to 700 Mb.
- Just download the Miui 9 Update for Redmi 1s.
- Now After Downloading you will get a Option ” Reboot and install”
- Tap on that !!! thats all !!! You have successfully update redmi 1s to miui 9.
So above was the most easiest way with which you can Update redmi 1s to miui 9 . The method to update xiaomi device using Updater app is most preferred and also you dont need any kind of special requirements for following this guide .
Now comes the next method to Update redmi 1s to miui 9, In this method all you need to do is Download Miui 9 for Redmi 1s from official website and then flash it on your smartphone using a Mi flash tool.
How to Install Miui 9 on Redmi 1s Using Mi flash tool
- First of all Install mi flash tool in your computer.
- Now Boot your device in Fastboot mode.
- To boot redmi 2/2 Prime in fastboot mode press and hold volume Down + power button together .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone enters in Fastboot mode .
- Now connect your device to Pc using a usb cable.
- Now make a folder in pc and name it Redmi 2/ Redmi 2 Prime.
- Now Extract the Fastboot rom in the folder .
- Now Open Mi Flash tool .
- Now you will see Select option on the top, Just tap on that and select redmi 2/ 2 Prime folder .
- Now Tap on refresh .
- As you tap on refresh it will detect your device .
- Now tap on flash .
- Now the flashing process will start .
- Just wait for the process to complete .
- Now Your device will automatically reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully installed miui 9 in redmi 2/ 2 Prime.
How to Update Redmi 1s to Miui 9 video :-
So this was how you can update redmi 1s to miui 9 official and manually, i hope you like our guide.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.