How to Delete Sent Unread Message in Whatsapp Android/ iphone
How to Recall Unread Whatsapp Messages
- Make sure you are using the latest version of whatsapp.
- Make sure you device has enough battery.
- Make sure you are using android Gingerbread or Upper android version.
- Make sure you are using ios 8 or above. ( Minimum Requirement is IOS 8)
How to Officially Enable Revoke Message Feature in Whatsapp for Android Phone
- First of all you have to do is Go to Playstore from your android phone.
- Now search for whatsapp Messenger in playstore.
- Now Install the App.
- Now scroll down below.
- Now you will see Become a beta tester option
- Now tap on I’M IN
- Now you will be Asked to Confirm the Beta tester joining program
- Now tap on Join
- Now you will Beta Signup in Progress…
- Just wait for some time.
- After the Process completes you will get Whatsapp update to download.
- Just Download the New Update .
- Now open the whatsapp app and you will see a Revoke option if the message is delivered but not red.
How to Use Hike Stickers in Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger.
How to Recall Sent Messages in Whatsapp for Apple IOS
- So to Undo Sent Unread message in iphone whatsapp you have to follow below given guide.
- So first of all you have to make sure that the message is yet not delivered, Because until the official rollout it is impossible to revoke or recall delivered whatsapp message.
- So after confirming go to the settings .
- Now you will see Privacy options .
- Now You will see blocked contacts option.
- Now just add the Contact you sent the whatsapp message that you want to Undo.
- Now let the contact be in your block list for 30 days.
- Usually whatsapp stores messages in its database for 30 days .
- So after 30days the whatsapp message will automatically delete.
- Thats all!! this was how you can Recall sent whatsapp message from iphone.
- So first of all Make sure the Receiver hasn’t read the message or check if the message has two blue ticks or not and if not you can proceed further.
- Now All you need to Do is just Deactivate your whatsapp account to revoke whatsapp Delivered message.
- To Deactivate whatsapp account Just go to settings.
- Account Settings> Delete My account .
- Now you have to keep your account Deactivated for 1 day.
- Thats All !!! Hope this trick to Get back delivered whatsapp message .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.