Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 02:04 pm
Update LeEco Le1s to Nougat 7.0 Manually
Officially Update LeEco Le 1s and Le1s Eco to Nougat 7.0
Before you update LeEco Le 1s to android nougat below are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow and make sure you follow each and every step carefully :-
- You will Get official update only after the company releases it and as of now company hasn’t released a nougat update for LeEco Le1s and Le1s Eco.
- There must be more then 55% battery in the smartphone .
- Make sure there is more then 4Gb of space in the internal memory .
How to Update LeEco Le 1s / Le 1s Eco to Android 7.0 Nougat officially
- First of all go to the settings of your device .
- Now Open about phone .
- Now tap on Check for system updates option .
- If there is a system update available you will get notification saying ” System Update is available ” Just tap on Update now .
- Thats all !!! So this was how you can Officially update LeEco Le 1s / Eco to android 7.0 nougat .
- First of All Download the Lineage os rom in your computer .
- make sure the rom is in zip format .
- rename the file to Update.zip or whatever you like but make sure that you remember the name of file .
- Connect your smartphone to Pc using a usb cable .
- check that your pc has recognized your device .
- copy the rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Disconnect the smartphone from pc .
- you have to Boot your phone in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode you have to press all 3 keys together or Volume up + volume down + power keys together .
- Dont release the keys until your smartphone enters in recovery mode.
- Tap on Wipe .
- Wipe Data / Factory reset .
- Wipe dalvik cache .
- Wipe cache Partition .
- tap on backup .
- After you make this backup you can restore it later if anything goes wrong .
- Now go back to the main screen and tap on Install .
- Now choose the Update.zip file .
- Now tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- The installation will take around 5-7 minutes to complete .
- Now tap on reboot .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.