Last updated on March 8th, 2017 at 05:18 am
Fix Iphone bootloop issue while Upgrading to IOS 10
Do you want to fix ios iphone apple logo bootloop issue in recovery mode ? if yes then you are at right place .It happens many time when we try to update our device to latest os and it gets stopped in between the Installation process and as a result what we get back is a Iphone Stuck on apple logo . So in this guide we will show you How to Fix iphone bootloop issue.
In android there are many ways with which you can solve the Bootloop issue easily but in ios it is very difficult, and once your device stuck in recovery mode there is almost no way with which you can turn back it on . So in this guide we will show you easy way with which you can fix apple iphone stuck on Apple logo.
How to Fix Apple Iphone Stuck at Boot Screen
So basically we will try different methods to fix iphone stuck in recovery issue . So Starting with the very first method.
- Perform a HARD Reset
Doing a Hard reset is one of the first things which comes in everyone’s mind when their device starts malfunctioning.This is also one of the most simplest method which can fix your iphone . So below is the Way with which you can fix iphone stuck at apple logo screen.
Fix Apple Iphone Bootloop issue by Hard reset
- First of all Hold the Volume and power button simultaneously for 10 Seconds.
- Dont release the keys until your apple iphone reboots itself.
- Now your iphone will be fixed and you will be able to use it without any issues.
2.Reset Iphone to Factory mode settings
In this method you will need a pc . So all you need to do is just connect your smartphone to pc using the default usb cable and then reverting the iphone to Factory mode settings, Below is the procedure to do that :-
How to Solve Iphone stuck at apple logo error by Itunes
- Download the latest version of Itunes in your pc.
- Now you will get a notification saying ” Your Phone is in recovery mode and needs to be restored “.
- Now Tap on your Iphone’s Icon in the itunes screen.
- Now Tap on Restore.
- Thats all !!!! You have Successfully restored your iphone stuck in recovery mode using itunes.
How to Fix Iphone stuck in recovery mode Enter/Exit Recovery Mode
This is the third and last method with which you can restore back your iphone . In this method we will use a Software named as Reiboot to solve iphone stuck at apple logo screen error, Basically the Reiboot repairs the operating System. So lets start the Guide :-
- So first of all Download Reiboot from companies official website.
- Now run Reiboot.
- Now connect your apple iphone to computer, after you connect you will see option ” Enter/Exit Recovery mode ” just tap on that .
- Now if your Phone is stuck in Recovery mode you need to press on Exit recovery mode.
- As soon as you Tap on Exit recovery mode.
- Your Apple iphone will be back to normal and it will reboot automatically.
- Thats all!!! You have successfully fixed Stuck iphone.
So this was our guide on How to fix apple iphone stuck on apple logo screen, i hope you liked our guide and if you have any kind of doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.