Guide to Install Android 8.0 oreo on Any android Device
- 1 Guide to Install Android 8.0 oreo on Any android Device
- 2 How to Update Any Android phone to Android 8.0 Oreo
- 2.1 Advantages after you Install Android 8.0 on any android smartphone
- 2.2 Disadvantageous after you install Android 8.0 on any android smartphone
- 2.3 Pre-requirements before you Install android 8.0 On Any android device
- 2.4 OS Supported :-
- 3 Android 8.0 Oreo Features
- 4 How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 On Any Android Mobile
- 4.1 Method 1 : Install Android 8.0 on any Android Smartphone using A Android 8.0 Oreo custom rom
- 4.2 Method 2 : Install Android 8.0 on Any Android Smartphone Officially using OTA update
- 4.3 Method 3 : Install Android 8.0 on any android smartphone Using Android 8.0 Oreo launcher APK
- 4.4 How to Install Android 8.0 on Any android Device Video
Install android 8.0 oreo on any android device and update android to 8.0 oreo, how to get android 8.0 oreo on any android phone. So do you want to install android 8.0 oreo in your android phone? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to install android 8.0 on any android phone.
Google recently launched the new android 8.0 developer preview and users can now install android 8.0 on their devices. Every year google releases new android version with new features and more stability and this year i.e 2017 Google has released android 8.0 Aka Android oreo. So in this guide we will show you How to Update any android phone to Android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Update Any Android phone to Android 8.0 Oreo
So basically in this guide we will tell you several different ways with which you can install android 8.0 oreo on any android smartphone, But before we start the guide below are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow and there are some advantages and disadvantages as well. So make sure you read all the points given below:-
Advantages after you Install Android 8.0 on any android smartphone
- New Looks
- You will be able to get latest android version looks on your android smartphone.
- Much better then android Nougat in looks
Disadvantageous after you install Android 8.0 on any android smartphone
- By following this guide you will be able to Change looks of your device only ( Launcher way )
- Some users may face issues like hang or lag if the hardware is not capable.
- There are certain chances that the battery will drain faster then usual.
Pre-requirements before you Install android 8.0 On Any android device
- Make sure your device has active internet connection.
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone.
- Make sure you are using Jellybean or upper android version.
OS Supported :-
Android 4.0 Jellybean
Android 4.4 Kitkat
Android 5.0 Lollipop
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Android 7.0 Nougat
So before you install android 8.0 on any android device make sure you know about all the features of Android 8.0 Oreo :-
Android 8.0 Oreo Features
Improved Performance feature in Android 8.0 Oreo
Every time a new Android comes up one of the most improved thing we see is Performance. This time this is the case too, Android 8.0 Oreo has some major Improvements in the Performance. Better Memory Management, Speed Optimizations has been implemented to Improve the Performance.
Customizable Notifications feature in android 8.0 oreo
Android O Oreo will let us to customize the Notifications as per our needs and wants. Some says that it will offer some cool notification features like snoozing the notifications for a particular time period, Adjustable Colors of Notifications and much more. So before moving on How to update Lollipop to Android 8.0 let’s have look at the next Feature of Android 8.0 Oreo.
Split Screen feature in android 8.0 oreo
Android Oreo will allow the users to run two apps side by side using the new split screen feature which is just like how we multitask in a windows desktop. It’s quite Useful. Say you need a document and want to write something side by side you can use this feature then.
Background Limit feature in android 8.0 oreo
Android Oreo will allow Us to restrict the background activities of the various applications, which helps in saving the phone’s memory. This will help us to save memory for the active application and tasks which we are running at a particular moment.
So Lets start the guide on How to Install Android 8.0 in any Android smartphone
How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 On Any Android Mobile
Method 1 : Install Android 8.0 on any Android Smartphone using A Android 8.0 Oreo custom rom
A method, which we should say it’s easy and best is to get Yourself a Custom ROM flashed. Note that You’ll have to find a Custom Rom based on Android 8.0 OREO only. In order to find a Custom ROM for your device, you need to search Custom ROM for *your_device_name”. Once you get the Custom Rom download it and flash same in order to get Android 8.0 Oreo on Android Device.
Check our Posts to find some tutorials on How to Install a Custom Rom, Recovery and much more.
Could Not Find any Custom Rom for your Device? Try these alternative Methods instead.
Method 2 : Install Android 8.0 on Any Android Smartphone Officially using OTA update
- First of all, go to your Device’s Settings.
- Now head to About Phone Section.
- Select on Software Updates.
- Now check for the Software Update.
- Now the update should start downloading. Once the Update gets downloaded. The device will automatically flash and reboot into the New Android 8.0 Oreo. Enjoy the Latest Android 8.0 on your device.
Method 3 : Install Android 8.0 on any android smartphone Using Android 8.0 Oreo launcher APK
- First of All, download the Latest Oreo Launcher from the download button below-:
- Now Install the Oreo Launcher apk. If you get any warning, follow below steps-
- Go to your Phone’s Settings.
- Open Security.
- Enable Unknown Sources.
- Try Installing same APK again.
Once the App file is successfully installed, press the home button on your phone and choose Oreo Launcher. Now enjoy Android 8.0 Oreo Experience on your Android Device.
How to Install Android 8.0 on Any android Device Video
So this was our guide on How to Install android 8.0 on any Android device, I hope you liked our guide. If you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.