Download and Install AOSP custom rom for Redmi note 4
So Do you want to know best custom rom for redmi note 4? if yes then you are at right place, Today we are here with the AOSP rom for Redmi note 4. Aosp is also known as Android open source project and today we are here with the AOSP Redmi note 4 custom rom.
Xiaomi redmi note 4 is the latest smartphone from xiaomi in india and also the successor of redmi note 3. The smartphone comes with a 5.5 inch screen and 2.5d glass on the top, Coming to the processor so the device comes with a snapdragon 625 octa core processor. The best thing about Redmi note 4’s processor is that it is very battery effiicient. Along with the octa core processor there is a 2/3/4Gb ram variant. The smartphone runs on android 6.0 marshmallow however there is a Nougat update available for the device and it can be installed using the Mi flash tool, But in this guide we will show you install AOSP custom rom for redmi note 4.
How to Install AOSP Custom rom for Redmi note 4
So as we all know that custom rom is basically a very heavily customized version of stock rom and it comes with many features and upgrades that are usually missing in The stock version. So before you start the guide you should know what are advantages and disadvantages after you install AOSP custom rom for redmi note 4.
Advantages after you install AOSP custom rom for Redmi note 4
- AOSP custom rom is considered as one of the best custom roms.
- After you install AOSP rom you will be able to get new features on your device.
- The rom is way better then the MIUI 8
- The AOSP custom rom for redmi note 4 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Disadvantages after you install AOSP custom rom for redmi note 4
- Warranty will be voided after you install AOSP custom rom for redmi note 4
- You will not be able to get official updates from xiaomi after installing AOSP rom.
- Some users may not like the design of AOSP rom because it is very simple.
Pre-requirements before you Install AOSP custom rom for redmi note 4
- Make sure your device is rooted, if you haven’t rooted your device you can follow our guide on How to root redmi note 4 without pc.
- TWRP recovery or CWM recovery is required to install the rom in your device, You can follow our guide on How to Install TWRP/CWM recovery without pc.
- Make sure your device has more then 65% battery.
- Make sure there is more then 4Gb space available in the internal memory.
Download AOSP rom for redmi note 4
How to Install AOSP ROM in redmi note 4
- First of all Download AOSP Rom
- Now place the rom in the root of sdcard.
- Now you have to boot your Redmi note 4 in recovery mode.
- To boot in recovery mode you need to press and hold volume up + Power button together.
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone enters in recovery mode.
- After entering in recovery mode you will see many options.
- First of all make a backup of current installed os.
- Now Tap on Wipe dalvik cache
- Wipe cache partition
- Now tap on Install.
- Now choose the AOSP rom.
- Now you will be asked to confirm the installation
- Just Tap on Yes.
- Now wait for the Confirmation
- Once the Installation is complete tap on Reboot now.
Screenshots of AOSP rom for redmi note 4
So this was our guide on How to Install AOSP custom rom for Redmi note 4 i hope you liked the rom, if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.