Last updated on September 4th, 2017 at 04:49 am
Update Redmi note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo using THEME
So do you want to update redmi note 3 to Android 8.0 oreo? and want to Install android 8.0 O on Xiaomi redmi note 3? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Update Redmi note 3 to android 8.0 Oreo using a Theme.
Xiaomi redmi note 3 is undoubtedly one of the most selling devices in india, There are two variants of the Redmi note 3 out of which one is the mediatek variant and the second one is the Snapdragon variant, Comparatively the Snapdragon variant is better in terms of performance. The redmi note 3 comes with a 5.5 inch screen with corning gorilla glass 3 protection on the top. Coming to the Processor so the Redmi note 3 Pro comes with Snapdragon 650 processor coupled with 3Gb of ram and the standard variant comes with the Mediatek helio x10 processor coupled with 3Gb of ram.So lets start the guide on How to Update redmi note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Update redmi note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So basically in this guide we will use a Oreo theme which is specially designed for Xiaomi devices. So before you start the guide below are some advantages and disadvantages after you update redmi note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Advantages after you Update Redmi note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- You will be able to get looks of the latest Android oreo on your device.
- You will be able to get some new features of the new android 8.0.
- You dont need a rooted device to update redmi note 3 to Android oreo using the THEME method
Disadvantages After you Update redmi note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- This is a theme only so you will be able to get looks of Android 8.0 Oreo Only.
- You will not be able to Use apps that require Android 8.0 Oreo.
- As this is a theme so it will change looks of your redmi note 3 only.
Pre-requirements before you Update redmi note 3 to android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure there is at least 2Gb space available in the internal memory.
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone.
- Active internet connection is required to Download the theme for your Redmi note 3.
Android 8.0 Oreo Update For Redmi note 3
So lets start the guide on How to Install Android 8.0 theme in redmi note 3. So first of all Make sure you have followed all of the above steps .
Download Android 8.0 Update For redmi note 3
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Theme in Redmi note 3 Snapdragon
- First of all Download the theme from Download section.
- Now you have to rename the file to oreo.mtz
- Please remember it is necessary to change the file name to mtz otherwise it will not work.
- Now Place the theme in the root of sd card.
- Now you have to Go to the Theme app in your device.
- Now you see two options.
- One is the Online and other is offline.
- Now tap on Offline.
- Now select the Import option.
- Now choose the Oreo.mtz theme.
- Thats all!!! You have successfully Installed android 8.0 Theme for redmi note 3
How to Update Redmi note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo Custom rom :-
Thats all !!!! So this was our Guide on How to Update redmi note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo, I hope you liked our guide.If you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.