How to Install TWRP recovery on Oneplus 5
Do you want to install twrp recovery on oneplus 5 ? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery in Oneplus 5 . Oneplus 5 is the latest device from Oneplus and it comes with A powerful Snapdragon 835 processor and 6Gb/8gb ram. We have already shared the guide on How to Root Oneplus 5 Without Pc and today we are here with the guide on How to install TWRP recovery on Oneplus 5 Easily.
How to Install TWRP on Oneplus 5
So before you install TWRP recovery on Oneplus 5 below are some pre-requirements you have to follow before you install TWRP recovery on oneplus 5 and in addition we have also mentioned Advanatages and Disadvantages after you Install TWRP recovery on Oneplus 5 .
- How to Root Oneplus 5 without using Computer
- How to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 5
- Oneplus 5 India Release date, price and Specifications
Pre-requirements before you Install TWRP recovery on Oneplus 5
- Make Sure you Are Using Oneplus 5 Only
- Make Sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone
- Make sure you have a pc
- Make sure your pc has a active internet connection.
Advantage After you Install TWRP on Oneplus 5
- You will be able to Root your Oneplus 5 Without Using A Computer
- You will be Able to Install Custom roms on your Smartphone
- You will be able to Do customization
Disadvantages after you Install TWRP recovery on Oneplus 5
- Your Warranty will be voided after you Install Custom Recovery on Your Oneplus 5
Install TWRP Recovery on One Plus 5
Follow the below steps carefully to Install TWRP Recovery on your OnePlus 5 ;-
- Download TWRP Recovery file from Below
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’,’ Advanced Reboot’ and ‘OEM Unlocking’ by going to Settings > About phone > Tap on Build number 7 times which will enable Developer options. Now go back to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging.
- Turn the phone off. Boot into Fastboot mode again by holding volume up + power.
- Place the file you downloaded on Desktop and rename it as “recovery.img”.
- Open a new command prompt on desktop (To do so hold Shift + Right Click -> Open Command Window here) and type
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once the Flash Process is completed. Disconnect your Phone from PC and boot it into Recovery by pressing Power + Volume Down keyss.
Thats all !!! you have Succesfully Installed TWRP recovery on Oneplus 5.
So this was our Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Oneplus 5, if you have any kind of doubt you can ask us in the Comments section below .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.