How to Unlock Bootloader of Oneplus 5
Do you want to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 5 ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide to Unlock bootloader of oneplus 5 . Oneplus is one of those brands who come up with a flagship device every year . Oneplus 3t is one of the biggest example of Oneplus . Now after almost 1 year Oneplus is back with a new flagship device ” Oneplus 5 ” .
So in this guide we will Show you How to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 5, after you unlock the bootloader you will be able to root your device and you will be able to root your device . So without Wasting Time lets start the guide on how to unlock bootloader of oneplus 5 .
So before you start the guide to unlock boot loader lets have a look at the pre-requirements, Advantages and disadvantages.
Pre-requirements before you Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 5
- Make Sure you Are Using Oneplus 5 Only
- Make Sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone
- Make sure you have a pc
- Make sure your pc has a active internet connection.
Advantage After you Unlock Bootloader of Oneplus 5
- You will be able to Root your Oneplus 5
- You will be Able to Install Custom roms on your Smartphone
- You will be able to Do customization
Disadvantages after you Unlock Bootloader of Oneplus 5
- Your Warranty will be voided after you unlock the Bootloader
You May Also Like : Oneplus 5 India Release Date, price and Specifications
Unlock Bootloader Of Oneplus 5
Follow the below steps carefully to unlock Bootloader of your OnePlus 5 ;-
- Power Off the Phone. Boot it into fastboot mode by holding volume up + power keys.
- Once the Phone is in bootloader, connect it to your PC via USB.
- Open a command prompt window on the desktop (To do so hold Shift + Right Click -> Open Command Window here) and type
- This Command will list all the Devices Attached to the PC.
- Now Enter the Following Command
fastboot oem unlock
Note-: This will Wipe all data on your Smartphone.
- Now you will see a Unlock Bootloader Screen on your Phone.
- Press the volume buttons to select Yes and turn it blue and press the Power key to execute the selection.
- Now the Device will reboot into Recovery and wipe data and will reboot the OS.
Thats All you have successfully Unlocked boot loader of your oneplus 5 , if you have any kind of doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.