Update Redmi 4 to Android Nougat 7.0
- 1 Update Redmi 4 to Android Nougat 7.0
- 2 How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat in Redmi 4
- 3 How to Update Redmi 4 In Android Nougat 7.0
So do you want to Update redmi 4 to android nougat 7.0 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to Upgrade Xiaomi Redmi 4 to Nougat . Xiaomi Redmi 4 is the latest offering of xiaomi in the budget segment . There are three different models of the new redmi 4 having 2Gb/3GB/4GB Ram.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 comes with miui 8 based on Android marshmallow out of the box but now users can officially update their redmi 4 to Miui 8 based on Nougat 7.0.1 . The redmi 4 comes with 5 inch Screen and Snapdragon 430 Processor . There is a 13Mp Camera unit at the rear end and a 5 Mp camera unit is placed at the front end .
So without Wasting Much time lets start the Guide on How to Update Xiaomi Redmi 4 to android 7.0 Nougat.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat in Redmi 4
So in this guide we will show you the official way to Update Redmi 4 in Nougat 7.0, But befor you start the Guide there are some points and Pre-requirements you have to follow before you Start the Guide.
Pre-requirements before you Update Redmi 4 to Android Nougat 7.0
- This Guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi 4 users .
- Make Sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone .
- Make sure there is more then 4Gb space available in the smartphone
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Internet.
Advantages After you Update Redmi 4 to Nougat 7.0
- You will see lots of improvement in the Performance of the smartphone
- New Design
- No hang or Lag problem
Disadvantages after you Update Redmi 4 to Android nougat 7.0
- The Update is in beta phase so some users may face issues .
- No other disadvantages
How to Update Redmi 4 In Android Nougat 7.0
So the process to Update your device in nougat is very simple . All you need to do just enroll yourself in the beta testing Program from Xiaomi and as soon as you Enroll you will get a OTA update from the Company itself . So follow the below procedure to get Android Nougat 7.0 on Redmi 4
- First of all Go to Official MI Site from Here
- Now if you dont have a account then Tap on Signup and if you have then you can proceed further.
- Now You will see a option to Apply for MIUI beta Team
- Just tap on that and Input your Device as Redmi 4.
Thats all !!! You have Successfully Enrolled for Redmi 4 Nougat Update
So this was our guide on How to Update Redmi 4 to Android 7.0 Nougat, I hope you liked our guide and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.