Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 3
So do you want to Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 3 ? And want to flash TWRP in Nokia 3 ? if ye then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 3. Nokia 3 is a midrange device launched by nokia in india .
Nokia 3 comes with a 5 inch screen with a pixel density of 261 Ppi and 720X1280 resolution, Coming to hardware so the smartphone comes with mediatek 1.4ghz quadcore processor coupled with 2Gb of ram. So without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 3
Guide to Flash TWRP recovery on Nokia 3 Easily
There are many advantages after you install TWRP recovery on nokia 3 and we will discuss about that Below, But before that there some pre-requirements you have to follow :-
Pre-requirements before you Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 3
- This guide is only for Nokia 3 so dont try it on any other device as it may brick your device
- Make sure you have made a backup of all existing files and contacts
- Make Sure the smartphone has more then 65% battery so that it doesnt switch off while the flashing procedure
- A Laptop Or computer is required to install TWRP recovery on nokia 3
Related : How to Root Nokia 3 Without Pc
Advantages after you Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 3
- You will be able to install Custom rom on your nokia 3
- You will be able to root Nokia 3 easily after installing TWRP recovery
- You can flash zip files without the need of computer
You may Also Like : How to Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6
Disadvantages after you Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 3
- Flashing a wrong file can brick your device
- warranty will be voided after installing the recovery
How to Flash TWRP recovery on Nokia 3
- First of all Enable USB debugging on your Nokia 3.
- To Enable Usb debugging go to accessibility > Usb Debugging > Enable that
- Now Download TWRP recovery for Nokia 3 From Here.
- Now you Have to install ADB and fastboot in your pc, To Install you can follow our guide on How to install ADB and fastboot drivers in Pc
- Now you have to Extract the recovery files and place it in the ADB folder
- Now you have to go to ADB folder and open command window
- To open Command window press shift and right key on mouse together
- Now Connect your Nokia 3 to Pc using a USB cable
- Now you have to Give following commands to install TWRP recovery on Nokia 3
adb reboot bootloader
- This will boot your nokia 3 in fastboot
- Now give following command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- This will flash recovery on your Nokia 3
- Now you have to reboot your smartphone
- To reboot give following command
- Thats all !!! you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on nokia 3
So this was our guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 3, I hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.