Last updated on June 19th, 2017 at 04:33 pm
Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6
So do you want to install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6 if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Flash twrp recovery on nokia 6 . Nokia 6 is the latest smartphone from Nokia in india, Apart from this nokia also launched 2 devices in india ( Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 ) .
Nokia 6 comes with a 5.5 inch screen and a resolution of 1920X1080 pixels and 403 pixels per inch density, Coming to the hardware so the smartphone comes with snapdragon 430 octa core processor coupled with 3Gb of ram . For capturing photos there is a 16 Mp camera unit at the rear end and a 8 mp camera unit is placed at front end. So without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6.
Flash TWRP recovery on Nokia 6
So the guys who want to root their nokia 6 we have already shared a guide on How to root Nokia 6 without PC. Before you start flashing TWRP recovery on Nokia 6 there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow. :-
Pre-requirements before you Install TWRP recovery On Nokia 6
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone
- Make a backup of all important files and contacts before you start installing TWRP recovery on your Nokia 6
- Internet connection is required to Download TWRP recovery for nokia 6.
Related : How to root Nokia 5 Without PC
Advantages after you Install TWRP recovery on nokia 6
- You will be able to update Nokia 6 to android 8.0 Oreo
- You will be able to root Nokia 6 without using Pc
- You will be able to flash zip files
Disadvantages after you install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6
- Flashing wrong files may brick your device
- Warranty will be voided after you install TWRP recovery on nokia 6
How to Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6
- First of all Download TWRP recovery for Nokia 6 From Here.
- Now you Have to install ADB and fastboot in your pc, To Install you can follow our guide on How to install ADB and fastboot drivers in Pc
- Now you have to Extract the recovery files and place it in the ADB folder
- Now you have to go to ADB folder and open command window
- To open Command window press shift and right key on mouse together
- Now Connect your Nokia 6 to Pc using a USB cable
- Now you have to Give following commands to install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6
adb reboot bootloader
- This will boot your nokia 6 in fastboot
- Now give following command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- This will flash recovery on your Nokia 6
- Now you have to reboot your smartphone
- To reboot give following command
- Thats all !!! you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Nokia 6
So this was our guide on How to install TWRP recovery on Nokia 6, we hope you liked our guide and if you have any doubt feel free to ask in comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.