Root Nokia 3 Without Using Computer
So do you want to root nokia 3 without pc ? if yes then you are at right place today we are here with the guide to root Nokia 3 easily, Recently Nokia announced three different smartphones in india out of which nokai 3 is the cheapest one . In this Guide we will show you How to Get root access on nokia 3 .
So before we start the rooting guide lets have a quick look at the specifications of Nokia 3 . Nokia 3 is a entry device from nokia and it comes with a 5.0 Full HD sreen with a resolution of 720X1280 and 261 pixels per inch density. Under the hood there is a mediatek 1.4Ghz quad core processor coupled with 2Gb of ram. So without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to root Nokia 3 without Pc.
Guide To Root Nokia 3 Without PC
So before you start rooting your phone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow, And in addition we have also included some advantages and disadvantages you will get after you root Nokia 3.
Pre-requirements after you root Nokia 3 Without PC
- Make sure you have made a backup of all files and contacts before you start rooting your smartphone
- This guide is only for Nokia 3 so don try to perform it on any other device otherwise you will end up bricking up your device
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone.
- TWRP recovery is required to root phone without using computer, Here is the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Nokia 3.
Advantages after you Root Nokia 3
- You will be able to use that need root access.
- You can customize your phone
- You can make changes to the Looks if your phone by installing custom rom.
Disadvantages after you Root Nokia 3
- Warranty will be voided after rooting smartphone, However you can get it back by Unrooting your phone
- Editing system files without knowledge can brick your device.
How to root Nokia 3
- First of all Download Nokia 3 Rooting files from Here
- Now you have to Boot your Device in TWRP recovery mode.
- To boot in recovery mode hold and press volume Down + power button together
- Dont release the keys untill the smartphone boots in recovery mode
- After booting in recovery mode you will see many options
- First of all Tap on Wipe
- Now choose Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now tap on Backup and make a backup of installed os .
- After creating backup press back button
- Now tap on Install.
- Now choose the Supersu.zip file you downloaded earlier
- Thats all !!! You have successfully root Nokia 3 without using computer.
So this was our guide on How to Root Nokia 3 without Using Computer, We hope this guide helped you in rooting your Nokia 3 and i you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.