Download and Install Lineage os 14.1 on Oneplus 5
Do you want to install lineage os 14.1 in oneplus 5 ? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to install lineage os 14.1 on oneplus 5. Oneplus 5 is the latest smartphone from Oneplus and it comes with a dual camera setup at the back .
Oneplus 5 was one of the most awaited devices of 2017 and the smartphone was finally launched on 20 jun 2017 featuring dual camera setup at the back. The smartphone comes with a 5.5 inch screen with a resolution of 1920X1080 and 401 pixels density. Coming to the hardware of the smartphone so the oneplus 5 comes with snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 8Gb of ram. The Oneplus 5 also comes with dash charging support. So in this guide we will show you how to install lineage os 14.1 on oneplus 5.
Install Lineage os 14.1 custom rom in oneplus 5
Lienage os rom is a continuation of the much popular Cyanogen os and it is also considered as one of the most popular custom roms present for android smartphones. The rom comes with many features. So in this guide we will show you how to install lineage os 14.1 rom in oneplus 5 but before that there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow.
Pre-requirements before you Install Lineage os 14.1 on oneplus 5
- There must be minimum 65% battery on your smartphone
- Make sure to make a backup of all files and contacts
- TWRP recovery is required to install custom rom on your oneplus 5
- Internet connection is required to Download lineage os rom for oneplus 5
Features of Lineage os 14.1 rom for oneplus 5
- New Ui
- Smooth and Stable
- New wallpapers
- New Design
- Based on Android Nougat
- Battery tweaks to improve battery life
- No hang or lag problem
- Ram manager
Related : How to root oneplus without pc
Download Lineage os 14.1 rom for Oneplus 5
Steps to Install lineage os 14. rom in Oneplus 5
- First of all Download lineage os rom for Lineage os 14.1
- Now rename the rom to Update.zip
- Now turn off your smartphone
- Now you have to boot your phone in recovery mode
- After entering in recovery mode you will see many options
- First of all tap on wipe
- Wipe Data > Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now tap on backup and make a backup of installed os
- Now tap on install
- Now Choose the Update.zip file
- Now wait for the installation to get completed
- Thats All !!! You have successfully installed lineage os 14.1 rom in oneplus 5
So this was our guide on How to install Lineage os 14.1 in oneplus 5, We hope you liked our guide and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.