Update Moto Z to Android 7.1.1 Nougat manually
So do you want to update Moto z to android nougat 7.1.1 officially ? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Update moto z to android 7.0 nougat. Moto Z was launched in june 2016 and it came with android 7.1.1 nougat out of the box but now company has rolled out official android 7.1.1 nougat update for the device so in this guide we will show you how to update moto z to android 7.1.1 nougat manually.
Moto Z comes with a 5.5 inch screen and resolution of 1920×1080 and a pixel density of 535 ppi, the smartphone comes with qualcomm snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4gb of ram. Coming to the internal memory so the smartphone comes with a 64gb which can be further expanded upto 256 gb by using a memory card. As mentioned earlier that the smartphone runs on android 6.0 marshmallow so we will show you How to Update Moto z to android 7.1.1 nougat.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 nougat firmware on Moto Z
So before you proceed to the guide to install Android 7.1.1 nougat firmware in Moto z there are some points you have to remember and make sure you follow all of them carefully :-
Pre-requirements before you Install Android 7.1.1 nougat firmware on moto Z
- This guide is only for moto Z so dont try this on any other device
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone
- Minimum 4Gb space is required to download and install the update
- Make a backup of all contacts and important files
Features of android 7.1.1 nougat firmware on Moto Z
- Based on New android 7.1.1 Nougat
- New Design
- New features
- New ringtones and wallpapers
- Better battery backup
Download android 7.1.1 Firmware for Moto z
You may Also Like : Download Android 8.0 Custom rom for Popular android phones
How to Update Moto Z to Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- First of all download Android nougat firmware for Moto z from above
- Now switch off your Motorola moto z
- Now you have to boot your phone in recovery mode
- In recovery mode you will see many options
- First of all Tap on Install from ADB
- Now tap on OK to confirm the installation
- Now give the below given commands
- adb devices
- Now again give the below given command
- adb sideload file name.zip
- Now wait for the installation to get completed
- Thats all !!! you have successfully Updated Moto Z to Android 7.1.1 nougat
So we hope our guide on How to Update Moto Z to Android 7.1.1 nougat helped you , incase if you have any doubt feel free to ask us in comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.