Last updated on August 13th, 2017 at 05:19 pm
Install TWRP recovery on LG Q6 Without Computer
So do you want to Install TWRP Recovery on LG Q6 Without Computer ? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with a guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery LG Q6 Without PC.
LG Q6 is good Smartphone from LG. LG Q6 has a 5.5-inch display with 1080 x 2160 pixels. The Q6 Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa-core with Adreno 505 GPU. Lg Q6 is running on Android Nougat. Let’s come to the camera part. It has 13MP camera on rear and 5MP on front for Selfie. LG Q6 comes with 3000mAh battery.
So in this guide, we will tell you How to Install TWRP Recovery on LG Q6 Without Computer.
Install TWRP Recovery on LG Q6.
So in this guide, we will show you the easiest way to Install TWRP Recovery on LG Q6 but before we start the process there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow make sure you follow all of them carefully.
Also Read:- How to Root LG Q6 Without PC.
Pre-requirements before you install TWRP Recovery on LG Q6.
- This guide is only for LG Q6.
- Make sure there is more than 75% battery in the Android phone.
- Make a Backup of all your important files.
- Make Sure your Bootloader Is Unlocked.
Advantages after you install TWRP Recovery on LG Q6.
- You will be able to Flash Custom ROMs on Your LG Q6.
- You will be able to update latest Android version.
- You will be able to Root LG Q6 without a computer.
- You will be able to install Xposed Framework.
Disadvantages after you install TWRP Recovery on LG Q6.
- warranty will be voided after installing TWRP recovery.
- you might brick you LG Q6.
TWRP Recovery:- Download
Also Read :- How to Unlock Bootloader of LG Q6.
How to Install TWRP recovery on LG Q6 Without Computer
- First of all Download the TWRP Recovery for LG Q6.
- Now Open the Play Store and Download Rom Manager.
- Now you have to follow this guide:- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Any Android Phone.
- That’s all !!! You have successfully installed TWRP Custom Recovery on your LG Q6.
i Hope you liked our Guide on How to install TWRP Recovery on LG Q6. If you have any Question feel free to leave a comment down below in comment section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.