Root Infinix Note 4 Without using pc
So do you want to root infinix without Pc ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to root Infinix Note 4 without using computer . Infinix Note 4 is the latest device from Infinix in india and the best thing is that this device is launched at a price tag of just 8,999 inr which is one of the most popular segment in india .
Infinix Note 4 comes with a big 5.7″ display and the display is a FULL HD Display which is a good thing, Coming to the processor of the smartphone so the Infinix Note 4 comes with a mediatek MT6753 Processor which is coupled with 3Gb of ram. The Infinix Note 4 comes with a 13Mp camera at the back and 8Mp camera . The best part about Infinix Note 4’s camera is that you get flash at bith sides ( Front and back ) . So without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to root Infinix Note 4 without pc.
Easily Root Infinix Note 4 Without Using Computer
So in this guide we will show you the easiest way to Root infinix Note 4 but before proceeding there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow before you start rooting your phone
Pre-requirements before you root infinix Note 4 without pc
- This Rooting guide is only for Infinix note 4 so please dont try it on any other device
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone
- TWRP recovery is required to Flash to rooting file on your Smartphone , here is the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Any android Smartphone without Pc
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important Files
- Internet Connection is required to download the update
Steps to Root Infinix Note 4 Without Using PC
- First of All Download Latest Supersu For Infinix Note 4 From Here
- Now rename the file to Update.zip
- Place the file in the root of sdcard
- Now follow our Detailed guide on How to Root Any Android Phone Without Using Pc.
- Thats all !!! So this was our Guide on How to Root Infinix Note 4 without Using Pc
So this was our guide on How to root infinix Note 4 without using Pc, I hope this guide helped you in rooting your phone and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comment section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.