Last updated on August 4th, 2017 at 12:36 pm
Root Moto G5s Without using Computer
So do you want to root Moto G5S without PC? if yes then you are at the right place. Today we are here with Guide on How to Root Moto G5S without Using Computer.
Moto G5S comes with a 5.2-inch display with a 1080p resolution. The Moto G5S has a 16MP rear camera with autofocus. On the front is a 5MP selfie shooter with a wide-angle lens. Let’s talk about Processor Part of the Android phone, Moto G5S comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with 3GB of RAM. Moto G5S has 32GB of on broad storage. which is expendable using microSD card up to 128GB.
So without wasting anymore time let’s being the guide on How to Root Moto G5S without PC.
Easiest Way to Root Moto G5S without Using Computer.
So in this guide we will show you the easy any small way to Root Moto G5S but before we staring the process there are some points and per-requirements you have to follow before you start rooting your Android Phone.
Pre-Requirements for root Moto G5S.
- This Rooting guide is only for Moto G5S.
- Make sure there is more then 75% battery in your Moto G5S.
- Make sure bootloader is Unlocked.
- RootUpdate is not responsible for any damage to Your Smartphone.
- Follow all Steps correctly otherwise you will end up with a bricked phone.
- You need custom Recovery Like TWRP Recovery and CMW recovery.
- Make sure you have made a backup of all your important files.
Advantages of Root
- You will be able to install Latest version of Android.
- You can install xposed Framework and customize your Android phone.
- You can use so many Rooted apps.
Disadvantages of Root
- Don’t ask for warranty after rooting your Android phone.
- may be brick your phone by not following any step which we are going to tell you.
Steps to Root Moto G5S Without Using PC.
- First of All download Latest SuperSU for Moto G5S, And Move the SuperSu to Your Android phone’s Internal Storage.
- Boot Your smartphone in to Recovery mode.
- Now follow our detailed guide on How to Root Any Android without using PC.
- that’s all !!! So this was the our guide on How to Root Moto G5S without PC.
I hope this guide helped you in rooting your Moto G5S and if you have any doubt feel free to leave comment down below in comment section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.