Root Samsung Galaxy S7 after android Nougat Update
Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 On Android Nougat? if yes then you are at the right place. Today we are here with guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 on Android Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy S7 was Flagship killer from Samsung. Let’s Talk about what we are getting in Samsung S7. Samsung galaxy S7 has Super AMOLED display with 1440 x 2560 resolution. The Galaxy S7 comes with a 12MP camera on Rear and 5MP Camera for Selfie Shooter. Coming to the Processor, it has Exynos 8890 Octa Processor with Mali-T880 MP12. Samsung Galaxy S7 is running on Android Nougat. its come with 3000mAh battery.
So in this guide we will tell you How to Root Samsung S7 on Android Nougat. but before we starting the process there are some points and Pre-requirements you have to follow make sure you follow all of them carefully.
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Make Sure there is more than 75% battery in your Android Device.
- You need PC for The rooting process.
- RootUpdate in Not Responsible for any damage to you smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930R4:-CF-Root Download Work in progress.
ADB Driver :-Download
Odin Tool:- Download
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930R4) on Android Nougat 7.0.
- Download the CF-Root form the Download Section.
- Download and Install Odin Tool on PC / Laptop Whatever You have. and Make sure ADB Drivers are Installed on Your Computer.
- Enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging. to do this, Go to Setting –> About Phone–> Software info and tap 7 times on Build Number to enable Developer option. Go back and you will see Developer Option Tap on it and Enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging.
- Boot Your Samsung S7 into Download Mode. Turn off your Phone completely, Then Press Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.
- Now open Odin Tool with elevated privileges.. to do this, right click on Odin tool and select run as administrator.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 to PC Via USB cable.
- In Odin Tool You will see Added!! when your device is detected.
- Now click on AP option and choose the CF-Root File.
- Now click on the Options tap and uncheck Auto Reboot option.
- To start the process You have to click on Start Button in Odin Tool.
- when installation process done. you will see PASS with Green Tab in Odin Tool.
- Disconnect you Android Phone from desktop. and Reboot it.
- That’s all!!! Now you have successfully Rooted Samsung S7.
i Hope you liked our Guide on How to Root Samsung S7 on Android Nougat 7.0. If you have any doubt feel free to leave comment down below in comment section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.