How to Update Lenovo A6000 / 6000 Plus to android 8.0 oreo
So do you want to Update Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus to android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide to Update Lenovo A6000/Plus to Android oreo 8.0. Lenovo A6000 and A6000 plus were launched in 2015 and both the smartphones come with almost same specifications and the only noticeable change in both the devices is the 1 Gb ram in the standard variant and 2GB ram in the Plus variant.
Lenovo A6000/Plus comes with a 5-inch screen which has a resolution of 720X1280 and comes with a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch. Both the smartphones come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor coupled with 1GB ram for the standard variant and 2Gb ram for the plus variant. The smartphone officially runs on Android Kitkat but in this guide today we will show you How to Update Lenovo A6000/6000 plus to android 8.0 Oreo.
Download and install android 8.0 Oreo rom in Lenovo A6000/6000 Plus
So as the smartphone was launched in 2015 so there will be no official support from the company but the users who want to update their device to latest Android 8.0 can simply install a custom rom and enjoy the latest oreo on their device, But before you start installing the custom rom on your phone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow .
Pre-requirements before you Update Lenovo A6000/Plus to android 8.0 Oreo
- This custom rom is only for Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus so dont try to install this on any other android device
- Minimum 4Gb of space in the internal memory is required to install the rom
- Minimum 65% battery is required to install the rom on your android smartphone
- TWRP recovery is required to install the update on Device, Here is the guide on How to install TWRP recovery on any Android smartphone
Download Lineage os 15 rom for Lenovo A6000/6000 Plus
How to Update Lenovo A6000/Plus to Android 8.0 Oreo
- First of all Download Lineage os 15 rom for Lenovo A6000/Plus
- Now Move the rom to the root of Sdcard
- Now rename the file to ROM.zip
- Now turn off your device
- Now reboot your phone in recovery mode
- Now Tap on Wipe
- Now choose Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Rom.zip
- Now Swipe to confirm the installation
- Now Tap on Reboot
- Thats all !! You have successfully Updated your Lenovo A6000/Plus to android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update Lenovo A6000/plus to android 8.0 Oreo, We hope this guide helped you In Updating your Smartphone to the latest android version 8.0
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.