Last updated on December 30th, 2017 at 09:38 am
Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android Oreo 8.0
So do you want to Update Lenovo k3 note to Android 8.0 Oreo? if yes then you are at right place. We are here with a guide to Update K3 note to Android 8.0 Oreo. So Lenovo K3 note was one of the most popular Note smartphones from Lenovo. The smartphone was launched in 2015 and company also pushed out an official marshmallow update for the smartphone.
Lenovo K3 note comes with a 5.5-inch screen which has a resolution of 1920X1080 and pixel density of 401 pixels per inch. The smartphone comes with MediaTek MT6752 octa-core processor coupled with 2Gb of ram, Coming to the battery and cameras of the smartphone so it comes with a 3000Mah battery and for capturing pics there is 13mp primary camera unit and a 5mp camera unit is provided at the front end for selfies. The smartphone officially runs on android 6.0 marshmallow but in this guide, we will show you How to update Lenovo k3 note to android 8.0 Oreo.
Install Lineage os 15 Rom On Lenovo K3 Note
So as the device was launched in 2015 so it will not get any android 8.0 oreo official update from the company, So the users who want to update their Lenovo k3 note to android 8.0 oreo can simply install the Lineage os 15 custom rom for K3 note and enjoy oreo on their phone.
So Lineage os 15 is the latest custom rom for Lenovo K3 note and it is based on android 8.0 Oreo, the rom comes with many new features and Looks, So without wasting much time, lets start the guide on how to Update Lenovo k3 note to android 8.0 Oreo.
But before you Start updating your smartphone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow So make sure you follow all of them carefully:-
Pre-requirements before you Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Lineage os 15 rom for Lenovo K3 note is meant to be only installed on K3 note and don’t install it on any other device as it will brick your phone
- Minimum 65% battery is required to install the rom on your phone
- TWRP Recovery is required to install the rom, Here is the guide on How to install TWRP Recovery on any Android smartphone without PC
- Make a Backup of every important thing
- Minimum 4Gb space is required to install the ROM on your smartphone
Download Lineage Os 15 rom for Lenovo K3 Note
How to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 8.0 Oreo
- First of all Download Android 8.0 Oreo rom for Lenovo K3 Note
- Now change the name of the rom to Update.zip
- Now Move the rom to the root of sdcard
- Now turn off your smartphone and pull out the battery
- Now Boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe cache Partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Update.zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the installation
- Now Tap on Reboot
- That’s All !! You have successfully Updated Lenovo K3 note to android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our Guide on How to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 8.0 Oreo , We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.