Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android Oreo 8.0 officially
Update Mi A1 to Android 8.0 Oreo: So Xiaomi has finally launched the Xiaomi Mi A1 in collaboration with Google and in this guide, we will show you How to Update Xiaom Mi A1 to Android 8.0 Oreo. Mi A1 is the latest smartphone from Xiaomi and it comes with the Dual camera at the back end which is said to capture photos exactly like the iPhone 7 Plus.So in this Guide, we will show you How to Update Mi A1 to Android 8.0 Oreo
The Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a 5.5-inch screen which has a resolution of 1920X1080 and comes with a pixel density of 403 pixels per inch, The smartphone comes with Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor coupled with 4Gb of ram. The smartphone runs on Stock android nougat however company has also promised an Android 8.0 Oreo update for the device before the year-end. So in this guide, we will show you How to Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Officially Update Mi A1 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So in this guide, we will Show you the official way with which you will be able to Get Android 8.0 Oreo on your Mi A1 . So without wasting much time lets start the guide:-
But before you start the guide there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully;-
- Active Internet Connection is required to download the Update
- Make sure there is more than 3Gb space in the internal memory
- Make a backup of all important files and contacts
Mi A1 Oreo 8.0 Update Details:
|Model||Xiaomi Mi A1|
|Android Version||8.0 Oreo|
- Download Android 8.0 Custom rom for Popular android devices
- How to Root Xiaomi Mi A1 Without Using PC
Steps to Update Mi A1 to android 8.0 Oreo
- First of all Reboot your smartphone
- Now Go to settings of the smartphone
- Now You will see System Updates option
- Now tap on Check for System Updates
- Now you will see Android 8.0 Oreo update for your Mi A1
- Just tap on Download
- The Download will take around 15-20 Depending on your internet speed
- Now you will get Reboot and install Option
- Tap on that
- Now your Mi A1 will reboot and the Oreo Firmware installation will be started
- Now Wait for the Installation successful message.
- Now Tap on Reboot.
- Thats all !! You have successfully Updated Mi A1 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Video on How to Update Xiaomi mi A1 to android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update Mi A1 to Android 8.0 Oreo, I hope this guide helped you To install Latest android 8.0 Oreo on your Mi A1. In case if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
Hi, I am Abhinav Jain, a 17-year-old Web Developer, Designer, Digital Marketer and Tech Enthusiast living in New Delhi, India. I am a Commerce Student who is a freelancer and is working on some Awesome Websites like Root Update and Tech Insane