Last updated on December 30th, 2017 at 01:33 pm
Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to android 8.0 oreo
So do you Want to Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 oreo? Today we are here with the guide to Install Lineage os 15 rom in Redmi 4A .Alright, so it’s been a while now since Google has launched their latest Android Version, the Android 8.0 Oreo and Everyone wants to get this Version of Android on their Smartphones. It looks like you have a Xiaomi Redmi 4A and want to Update it to the Latest Android 8.0 Oreo, Right?
Well, if Yes then you are at the Right Place, in this post we will tell you How you can update your Xiaomi Redmi 4A to the Latest Android 8.0 Oreo. Xiaomi Redmi 4A is one of the Best Lower Budget Devices in the Market right now. The device is quite popular due to the Specifications and Features it offers with keeping in Mind how affordable the Smartphone Actually is. It’s a great Android Smartphone Overall and we will make it even better by Updating it to the Latest Android Version, Android 8.o Oreo. So let us now get straight to our Guide on How to Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Install Lineage OS 15 Custom ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Unfortunately, there is not an Official Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4A but fortunately, there are some great Developers who have worked to port Lineage OS 15 to the Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
Lineage OS 15 is the Latest Custom Operating System from Lineage. Lineage OS 15 is based on the Latest Android 8.0 Oreo and has some Awesome features built into it like New Notification Panel, Multi Window, Faster Performance and much more. So before you Update the Xiaomi Redmi 4A, there are a few Requirements that you need to take care of, so let us see the Pre-Requirements you have to follow before you Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Also Read :
- How to Update Redmi 4A to Android 7.0 nougat
- List of Xiaomi Devices Updating to Android 8.0 oreo
- Update Redmi 4 to Android 8.0 oreo
Pre-Requirements you have to follow before you Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo
Make sure you have these Pre-Requisites before you Update Xiaomi Redmi 4A to the Latest Android 8.0 Oreo:
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 4A should have at least 65% Battery.
- Make sure you have at least 2 GB of Storage Space free for the Lineage OS 15 ROM.
- You should have TWRP Recovery installed on your Android Smartphone. You can follow our Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4A
Note: This ROM is meant for Xiaomi Redmi 4A only, don’t try installing it on any other Device.
Download Lineage OS 15 for the Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Download the Latest Lineage OS 15 for Xiaomi Redmi 4A from the download button below
How to Update Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 Oreo
Follow these Steps Carefully to Install the Latest Lineage OS 15 on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A:
- First of all Download the Latest Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage OS ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4A from above.
- Now Move the ROM to the root of SD Card.
- Rename the ROM as Update.zip
- Now go to the Updater App on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
- Tap on Menu and Select “reboot to recovery mode”
- Now choose Install
- Now select Update.zip file
- Now tap on Reboot Now.
- That’s all !!! You have successfully Updated Redmi 4A to Android 8.0 oreo
That’s it, you have successfully Updated your Xiaomi Redmi 4A to the Latest Android 8.0 Oreo, in case you are facing any problems, then let us know in the Comments Section down below.
Hi, I am Abhinav Jain, a 17-year-old Web Developer, Designer, Digital Marketer and Tech Enthusiast living in New Delhi, India. I am a Commerce Student who is a freelancer and is working on some Awesome Websites like Root Update and Tech Insane