How to Update Galaxy C7 Pro to Android 8.0 oreo
Do you own a Galaxy C7 pro? And you want to Update it to Android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide to Update Galaxy C7 Pro to android 8.0 Oreo. Samsung Galaxy C7 pro comes with a 5.7inch screen which has a resolution of 1920X1080 and comes with a pixel density of 386ppi. Under the hood of the smartphone, there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor coupled with 4Gb of ram. The smartphone runs on android 6.0.1 marshmallow out of the box but in this guide, we will show you How to Update Galaxy C7 pro to android 8.0 Oreo
So to update the Smartphone to the latest operating system we will use Lineage os 15 rom, for those who don’t know lineage os 15 is the latest custom rom based on android 8.0 oreo and it comes with many new features and a new look, The best thing about the lineage os 15 rom for Galaxy c7 pro is that it is based on android 8.0 Oreo.So without wasting time lets start the guide on How to Update Galaxy C7 Pro to android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo rom in Galaxy C7 Pro
So to update the device to latest android 8.0 oreo we will install lineage os 15 rom in the device, But before you start updating your smartphone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow:-
Pre-requirements before you update Galaxy C7 pro to android 8.0 oreo
- This guide is only for galaxy C7 pro so don’t try to install it on any other smartphone as it will brick your phone.
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery in your android smartphone
- Make sure there is more than 4Gb space in the internal memory
- TWRP recovery is required to Install the rom on your android smartphone, How to Install TWRP recovery on any Android Smartphone
- Make a backup of all important files and documents
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Rom for Galaxy C7 Pro
How to Update Galaxy C7 Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Download Lineage os 15 rom for galaxy c7 pro and move it to the root of sdcard
- Now rename the rom to update.zip
- Now turn off your android smartphone
- Now boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now Tap on Wipe
- Now Tap on Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Update.zip file
- Now Swipe to confirm the installation
- Now wait for the installation to get completed
- Now Tap on Reboot
- That’s all !!! You have successfully Update Galaxy C7 pro to android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update galaxy C7 pro to android 8.0 Oreo, We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.