Update Galaxy Core prime to Android oreo 8.0
So do you want to Update Galaxy Core prime to android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place.Today we are here with the guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Samsung Galaxy Core prime.The smartphone comes with a 4.5-inch screen which has a resolution of 480X800 pixels and comes with a pixel density of 207 ppi, Under the hood of the smartphone, there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1Gb of ram. The smartphone runs on android 5.1.1 lollipop which is an old android version but in this guide, we will show you How to Update Samsung Galaxy core prime to android 8.0 oreo.
So as the device is old we will install lineage os 15 rom on the device because it will not official android 8.0 oreo update from Samsung. Lineage os rom is one of the best custom roms in terms of performance and stability and to Update Galaxy Core prime to latest Android oreo we will use Lineage os 15 rom, Lineage os 15 rom is based on android 8.0 oreo and it comes with a bunch of new features like split window for multitasking, new looks, New ringtones and many new features. So without wasting much time, let’s start the guide on How to Update Galaxy core prime to android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Galaxy Core Prime
So As we mentioned earlier that to update galaxy core prime we will use Lineage os 15 rom on the device, But before you start installing the rom on your device there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow:-
Points and pre-requirements you have to follow before you Update Galaxy Core prime to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files
- Make sure there is more than 4Gb space in the internal memory
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery in the internal memory
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Core prime so don’t try this on Any other device as it may brick your smartphone
- TWRP recovery is required to Install rom on your smartphone, Here is the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android device
Download Android 8.0 Oreo rom for Galaxy Core Prime
How to Update Galaxy Core Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo
- First of all Download the rom for Galaxy core prime
- Now rename the rom to update.zip
- Now move the rom to root of sd card
- Now turn off your android smartphone
- Now boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will see many options on the screen
- Now Tap on Wipe
- Now choose Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now Wipe cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose update.zip file
- Now Swipe to confirm the installation
- Now wait for the rom to get installed
- Now Tap on Reboot
- That’s all !!! You have successfully updated your galaxy core prime to android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update galaxy core prime to android 8.0 Oreo, We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to comment down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.