Update Galaxy S3 to Android 8.0 oreo
So do you want to Update Galaxy S3 to android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place.We are here with the guide to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 to oreo 8.0. Samsung Galaxy S3 was launched in 2012 and at the time of the launch the device came with android jellybean out of the box but later on Samsung rolled out an android Kikat update for the device, But after that, No further update was given to Galaxy S3. So in this guide, we will show you How to Update Galaxy S3 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Galaxy S3 comes with a 4.8-inch screen which has 1920X720 resolution and comes with 306 pixels per inch density, Coming to the processor of the smartphone so it comes with an Exynos 4412 quad-core processor coupled with 1gb of ram. The Galaxy S3 features an 8Mp camera unit at the rear end whereas a 1.9 Mp camera unit is placed at the front end for taking selfies. As Mentioned earlier that the smartphone runs on Android KitKat so in this guide we will show you how to Update Galaxy S3 to Android 8. Oreo.
How to Install Android 8.0 oreo in Galaxy S3
So to update the device to latest android oreo we will flash a custom ROM on the smartphone but before you start the guide there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow before you start installing the rom on your android smartphone.
Pre-requirements before you Update Galaxy S3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- This Guide is Only for Samsung Galaxy S3 so don’t try to flash it on any other device as it will brick your android smartphone
- TWRP recovery is required to install the room your android smartphone
- Make sure there is more than 4Gb space in the internal memory
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your android smartphone
- Make a backup of all important files
Download Android 8.0 rom for Galaxy S3
How to Update Galaxy S3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- First of all Download Android 8.0 Oreo rom for Galaxy S3
- Now rename the file to Update.zip
- Now place the zip file in the root of sd card
- Now turn off your Galaxy S3
- Now you have to boot your android smartphone in recovery mode
- Now Tap on Wipe
- Now choose Wipe Dalvik Cache > Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Lineage os 15 rom
- Now Swipe to Confirm the installation
- Now you Will get Reboot option on the screen Just tap on that
- Now wait for the First reboot as it will take more time than usual
So this was our guide on How to Update Galaxy s3 to android 8.0 Oreo I hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to ask down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.