Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Update coolpad note 3 lite to Android oreo 8.0. Coolpad Note 3 lite is a smaller version of the much popular coolpad note 3. The smartphone was launched in January 2016 and since then the smartphone is running on Android 5.1 lollipop.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite comes with 5.0 inch screen which has a resolution of 720X1280 and comes with 294 ppi density, Under the hood of coolpad note 3 lite there is Mediatek MT6735 Quadcore processor coupled with 3Gb of ram. Coming to the camera’s so the smartphone comes with 13Mp primary camera and at the front side there is 5Mp camera for taking Selfies. As we mentioned earlier that the smartphone still runs on android 5.1 lollipop but in this guide today we will show you How to Update coolpad Note 3 lite to Android 8.0 oreo.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Coolpad Note 3 lite
So to Update the Smartphone we will use Lineage os 15 rom, lineage os 15 rom is based on android 8.0 oreo and it comes with many new features like multiwindow which helps to run 2 apps together. So before you start updating your smartphone there are some Points and pre-requirements you have to follow :-
Pre-requirements before you Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.0 Oreo
- This custom rom is only for Coolpad Note 3 Lite So dont try to install it on any other device as this will brick your phone
- Make sure TWRP recovery is installed on your Coolpad Note 3 Lite, Here is the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Android smartphone
- Make sure there is more then 4Gb space in the internal memory
Download Lineage Os 15 rom for Coolpad Note 3 Lite
How to Update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to Android 8.0 Oreo
- First of All Download Android 8.0 oreo custom rom for Coolpad Note 3 lite
- Now rename the rom to Update.zip or Rom.zip
- Now turn off your android smartphone
- Now boot your device into recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Power buttons together
- Now Tap on Wipe
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now swipe to confirm the installation
- Now wait for the rom to get installed
- Now tap on reboot
- The first reboot will take around 5 minutes
- Thats All !!! You have successfully Updated Coolpad Note 3 lite to android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update Coolpad note 3 lite to android 8.0 Oreo, we hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.