How to Change Fonts in Android without Root
So do you want to Know How to Change Fonts on Any Android Mobile Without Root? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Change Fonts on Any Android Mobile Without Root. Many of you would love customising their Android Devices. You can use things like custom themes, wallpapers, widgets, launchers and other things to make your phone look cool and unique, but to truly customise it to the fullest, one should definitely use custom fonts in their Android device for an absolutely unique look. Some may tell you that you will need root on your Android device to successfully install Custom Fonts on your device, but In this guide We will show you How to Change fonts in Any Android phone Without root.
How To Change Fonts on Any Android Mobile Without Root
In this no root guide you’ll see how you can install custom fonts on your Android device, prerequisites for this tutorial, features of this tutorial and much more! This tutorial is supposed to work on almost all android devices with the current generation of Android versions.
Prerequisites Before you Change fonts on Any Android Phone Without Root
- iFont app must be installed on your device. You can download this app via the Google Play Store or download it from this link
- You need to Enable “Unknown Sources” if installing iFont via an APK. To do so go to your device’s Settings, in here head to Security tab and now find the option which says “Unknown Sources”.
- Make sure there is More than 65% battery on your android phone so that it doesn’t get turned off.
- Active internet connection is required.
How to Set Custom Fonts on Any Android Phone Without Root
- First of all, make sure that you have read all prerequisites given above in the Pre-requirements for this tutorial of successfully installing custom fonts on your android device without root.
- After that go and open iFont on your device. Inside the iFont, you have to look for a tab that says “Online”, and after finding it, open this tab.
- In this tab, you’ll see a huge list of awesome and unique fonts that will make your device look really cool.
- Now scroll through all these awesome fonts and choose the one that you like the most and will suit your phone’s UI.
- After choosing the font that you like the most, tap on the download button for that font so that it downloads the .ttf file of that font in your device’s storage, which will allow you to install the awesome font on your device which you have selected without root.
- So now as we have downloaded this font, we have to successfully apply it. For that go setting of iFont. In here look for Display section, open it and select Font Style.
- Inside the Font Style section, you will see the list of the Awesome fonts that you have downloaded to use on your device.
- In this list just select the font which you want to apply on your phone to really make it one of a kind!
Once you apply the font, you’ll see a change throughout your phone without any needed reboot!
And voila! This method should allow you to set custom fonts on your device without root. Currently, this app will work only on Samsung, Xiaomi and Huawei devices but we hope that the developer of the app will soon release the support for other devices too!
We hope that you are loving your newly installed Custom Font on your Android Device without Root! Also, let us know which Font are you currently using your device down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!