Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5A
So do you want to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5A ? If yes then you are at right place today we are here with the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5A. Xiaomi Redmi 5A is the latest smartphone from Xiaomi. The smartphone comes at a price tag of around 5,999 for the lower variant and 6,999 for the higher variant, However xiaomi is selling Redmi 5a for 4,999 for first 5 million users as a thanks giving. So in this guide we will show you How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5A.
Xiaomi redmi 5a comes with a 5 inch display which has a resolution of 720X1280 pixels and comes with a pixel density of 294 pixels per inch, Coming to the processor of the smartphone so the Xiaomi redmi 5A comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 425 quad core processor coupled with 3Gb of ram for the Higher variant. The smartphone runs on Miui 9 based on Android nougat . So without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5a
Steps to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5A
So to install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5A you have to follow some points and pre-requirements and make sure you follow all of them carefully.
Pre-requirements before you Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 5a
- To Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5A you need a Pc or computer
- Make sure you have made a backup off all important files and photos on your pc
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your android smartphone
- Internet Connection is required to Download TWRP image for redmi 5A
- Make sure you have downloaded fastboot and ADB files on your pc
Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5a
- First of all Download TWRP.img for Redmi 5A from Here
- Now copy the files in the folder where you have installed ADB usually the ADB files are present in local Disk C > Android
- Now After Going to the ADB folder you have to launch the command window
- To launch command window hold and press shift button and Right mouse button together
- Now Command Window will launch
- Now connect your Redmi 5A to your smartphone in the fastboot mode
- To boot in Fastboot mode give following command
adb reboot bootloader
- Now Check if the pc has recognized your device or not
- To check give the following Command
- Now you will Android in the Command window which means your device is successfully connected with Pc
- Now you have to give following commands to Install TWRP recovery on redmi 5A
Fastboot flash recovery.img
- Now TWRP recovery installation process will start on your device
- Now give the following command again to reboot your device
- Thats all !!! You have successfully Installed TWRP recovery on Redmi 5A
So this was our guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi 5A, We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.