Root Micromax Bharat 5 Without PC
So do you want to Root Micromax Bharat 5 without Pc? If yes then you are at a right place today we are here with the guide on How to Root Micromax Bharat 5 without Using Computer.Bharat 5 is the latest smartphone from Micromax and it was launched in Competition with the Redmi 5A. Both the smartphones come at the almost same price tag. So in this guide, we will Show you How to Root Micromax Bharat 5 Without PC.
Micromax Bharat 5 comes with a 5.2-inch display which has a resolution of 720X1280 pixels, Coming to the processor of the smartphone so it comes with a 1.3Gh quadcore processor which is clocked with 1gb of ram. The smartphone comes with a massive 5000mah battery, at the front of the smartphone there is a 5Mp camera and a 5Mp camera unit is placed on the back side as well. So in this guide, we will show you How to root Micromax Bharat 5 Without Pc.
Guide to Root Micromax 5 Without using Computer
So to root your smartphone you don’t need a Pc or laptop but still, there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow before you Start rooting Micromax Bharat 5.
Also Read: How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 5A without PC
Points to remember before you root Micromax 5 Without Using Pc
- Internet is required to download Rooting App for Micromax 5
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery
- Make a backup of all important files and Contacts
Steps to Root Micromax Bharat 5 Easily
- First of all Download Kingroot App on your android device
- Now Enable “Unknown source” Installation
- Now install the app as normal app
- Now Open the app and Tap on Root
- Now the App will begin rooting procedure on your device
- After Sometime you Will see that Your device is successfully Rooted
- You can also Check if your device is rooted or not by Downloading App named Root Checker Pro
- That’s all!! You have successfully Rooted Micromax Bharat 5.
So this was our Guide on How to Root Micromax Bharat 5 Without using a computer, i hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.