Update Galaxy Note 8 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Galaxy Note 8 to Android 8.0 Oreo? and want to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Galaxy Note 8? If yes then you are at right place.Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is one of the best devices of 2017 but surprisingly the device came with old android 7.0 nougat out of the box but in this guide, we will show you how to install Latest Android version on your Galaxy Note 8.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with a big 6.3-inch display which has a resolution of 1440X2960 and a pixel density of 521 PPI. The smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 6Gb of ram, Coming to the cameras of the smartphone so it comes with Dual 12Mp cameras at the back end and coming to the front side so there is a 8mp camera unit at the front end. As we already mentioned earlier that the smartphone still runs on Android 7.0 nougat so in this guide we will show you How to Update Galaxy Note 8 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Install Android 8.0 oreo in Galaxy Note 8
So before you start installing Android 8.0 oreo in Galaxy Note 8 there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow, So make sure you follow all of them carefully.
Steps to Remember before you Update Galaxy Note 8 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- The Update is only for Galaxy Note 8 so don’t install it on any other device as it will brick your smartphone
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your smartphone
- Make sure there is more than 4Gb space in the internal memory
- Make Sure you have made a backup off all important files and contacts
- Internet is required to download firmware update for Galaxy Note 8
Download Android 8.0 firmware for Galaxy Note 8
Steps to Update Galaxy Note 8 to Android oreo 8.0
- First of all Enable USB debugging on your Android device, To do that first of all you have to enable developer option.
- Go to Settings> About> Build Number > Tap on Build number for 7 times
- Now go back to Settings you will see developer option on the screen
- Now open Developer options and tap on Enable USB debugging
- Now Download the Galaxy Note 8 oreo firmware zip and place it in the ADB folder
- Now Open the ADB folder
- Now you have to open command window to flash the file on your Smartphone
- Press shift and right mouse button together
- Now you will get a option ” Open Command Window here” Tap on that
- Now connect your note 8 to Pc using a USB cable
- Now Give the following command to check if the smartphone is recognized by pc or not
- Now you will see your smartphone name on the screen
- Now give command to flash the file on your Note 8
adb sideload file_name.zip
- Now wait till the process gets completed
- That’s all!!! You have successfully updated Galaxy Note 8 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update Galaxy Note 8 to Android 8.0 Oreo, We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.