How to Install TWRP on any Xiaomi Device
So do you want to know how to Install TWRP recovery on Any Xiaomi Device? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Any Xiaomi Smartphone.Do you own a Xiaomi Device and want to install TWRP in it so that you can root it and maybe even install custom ROM but can not find any working tutorials? Well worry not cause in this tutorial you will learn how you can install TWRP in any Xiaomi Device easily. Apart from that you will also find download links to the required files, prerequisites for this tutorial, steps to follow this tutorial and more!
This tutorial is designed to work on almost any Xiaomi device and will install the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery on your device. For those of you who don’t know what TWRP is, well, in short, it’s a custom recovery which can enable you to root your device, install custom Android ROMs in your device, wipe your device, backup and restore your system and much more.
Install TWRP Recovery in Any Xiaomi Phone
TWRP is one of the most popular custom recoveries among the Android Prosumers. Since Xiaomi Devices generally have great developer support and have lots of ROMs available, installing TWRP in Xiaomi Devices makes much sense. So without Wasting Much time lets start the guide on How to Install TWRP on Any Xiaomi Device
Prerequisites before you Install TWRP Recovery on Any Xiaomi Phone
- You need to have a PC for this tutorial because the all in one tool for Xiaomi that will install TWRP on your Device can only work on a Windows Computer which you will need for this tutorial to successfully work.
- After that make sure to enable USB Debugging on your device, this will allow the tool to boot into bootloader, unlock it, and install TWRP on your Xiaomi Device.
- Make sure that you have Bootloader Unlock permission from Xiaomi. If you don’t know how to get that permission, then worry not cause this tool will also tell you how to get the Bootloader Unlock Permission from Xiaomi very easily.
- Make sure to download and extract this file on your PC, this contains all the important files regarding the TWRP installation process.
How to Install TWRP on your Xiaomi Device using All in One tool
- First, make sure that you fulfill all the conditions given in the prerequisites section above.
- Then open the tool and check everything in the tool to get used to the UI of the tool which you will be using to install TWRP on your Device.
- Now connect your Xiaomi Device to your PC using a USB Cable and make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
- After that make sure to install ADB Drivers via the tool, this will allow the tool to go to Bootloader mode.
- Then unlock your bootloader of your device using the all in one tool.
- Once all this is done you can now proceed to install TWRP on your device using this tool, just start the process which will install TWRP on your Xiaomi Device within minutes
How to Install TWRP on your Xiaomi Device using Fastboot
- To Install TWRP recovery on you need TWRP image for Your Device
- After Downloading TWRP Image place it in ADB folder
- Now Open the ADB folder
- Now you have to Open Command window
- To open Command Window Hold and Press Shift + Right Key on Mouse
- Now Connect your Xiaomi Smartphone to PC using a USB cable
- Now give the following Command to check if the smartphone is recognized by your Pc or not
- Now Give below command to boot your Xiaomi Phone in Fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader
- Now give Below command to flash the TWRP recovery image on your Phone
fastboot flash recovery.img
- Now Reboot your Device by giving Following Command
That’s all !!! This is how you Can Install TWRP recovery on any Xiaomi Phone
We hope that this tutorial allowed you to successfully install TWRP on your Xiaomi Device and you are enjoying different mods on your device. Also, let us know which device have you installed TWRP using this tutorial down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.