Last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 04:49 pm
Root OnePlus 5T on Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Root OnePlus 5T on Android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Root OnePlus 5T after Android 8.0 oreo Update. Recently oneplus released Android 8.0 Oreo for many Oneplus devices and 5T was among them. Now when users have updated their 5T to Android 8.0 Oreo they want to root their smartphone so we are here with the Guide on How to Root Oneplus 5T on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Oneplus 5T comes with a 6.01-inch display which has a resolution of 1080X2160 and 401 pixels per inch density, coming to the processor of the smartphone so there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 8Gb of ram.The smartphone comes with Dual cameras at the back and a 16Mp camera is placed at the front end for taking selfies. So in this guide, we will show you How to Root OnePlus 5T running on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Guide to Root OnePlus 5t after Android Oreo 8.0 Update
There are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow before you root Oneplus 5t After Android 8.0 Oreo update.Make sure you Follow all things given in the pre-requirement section below.
- How To Downgrade OnePlus 5T to Android Nougat from android 8.0 Oreo
- OnePlus 5T star wars limited Edition Launched
- OnePlus 5 Vs Oneplus 5T: Which One Is Better?
Pre-requirements before you Root Oneplus 5t running on Android 8.0 Oreo
- TWRP recovery is Required to Root Oneplus 5t After Android 8.0 Oreo, here is the Guide On How to Install TWRP recovery on Oneplus 5T
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your Smartphone
- Make a backup of all important files and Contacts
How to Root Oneplus 5T on Android 8.0 Oreo Without PC
- First of all Get Oneplus 5t Android 8.0 Oreo rooting file From Here
- Rename the file to Update.zip or Whatever you prefer
- Now Turn off your Oneplus 5T
- Boot Oneplus 5T in TWRP Recovery mode
- Boot OnePlus 5T in Recovery mode Hold down Power button and Volume – button together
- Don’t release the Buttons until the smartphone boots in recovery mode
- Now Tap on Wipe
- Now Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Supersu file you downloaded earlier
- Now Swipe to Confirm the installation
- Now tap on Reboot
- That’s All !!! You have successfully Rooted your Oneplus 5T running on Android 8.0 Oreo.
So this was our Guide on How to root Oneplus 5T after Android 8.0 Oreo update, We hope this guide helped you.In case if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.