Root Galaxy A8 SM-A810S on Android 7.0 Nougat
So do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 on Android nougat? If Yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Install TWRP Galaxy A8 SM-A810S Easily! In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Root Galaxy A8 2016 in Minutes!
Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810S is a premium smartphone that delivers excellent build quality and very good features and specs to its users that one can expect from Samsung with its latest smartphones. This phone comes with Samsung’s own custom UI that provides lots of useful users, but all that being said, any pro user will want to have TWRP installed in their device as well as it should be rooted. Today we are here to show you how can safely Install TWRP and root your Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810S via Odin even if your device is running on the latest Android N 7.0 firmware.
Guide to Root Galaxy A8 after android 7.0 Nougat 2016 via Odin
In this guide we will be showing the best method for rooting and installing TWRP in your Galaxy A8 2018 SM-A810S which is the Odin method which is best than any other on the internet as not only it is completely safe, but it is also the latest which means that you use it on your Android N 7.0 device. For rooting your device you will find the required files along with their download links down in this quick and fast tutorial.
Installing TWRP in your Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810S and then rooting it via Odin is currently the safest method to so on the internet, and even though it requires a PC, we would always prefer it over any other method out there on the internet as not only this is completely safe, but it also works on Android 7.0 Nougat so make sure to stick around till the end to successfully Install TWRP and root your Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A810S.
Also, make sure to check out the following blog posts that are a must read:
- List of Samsung Devices Updating to Android 9.0 P
- Android 9.p Update List: Names of Supported devices
Prerequisites before you Root Galaxy A8 2016 via Odin
- Make sure to download and install the latest USB Drivers for your device, Odin Tools, TWRP and Magisk files on your PC.
- After that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Device from the developer options. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
- Your device must have at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Extract and install all the given files above.
How to Root and Install TWRP Galaxy A8 2016 via Odin
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Boot your device in the download mode by first powering it off and then holding the volume down, power button and the home button at the same time. Once that is done, press volume up to allow download mode to work.
- Connect your phone to the PC, and in Odin select the TWRP file from the PA option once Odin detects your device. After selecting the file, press on start to start the root process. And here is the Guide on How to Install TWRP on Any Android Device
- This will install TWRP in your device, which you have to open so that you can install Magisk through it to successfully root your Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810s you can also follow How to Root Any Android Phone Without PC
We hope that you were able to successfully root your Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 using this tutorial, also let us know your experience with this method. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.