Trick to Use 5G in 4G Mobile Phone
So do you want to know How to Use 5G SIM Card in 4G Phones? then you are at right place. We are here with the full details on the method for Using 5G SIM in 4G Smartphones. In this Guide, we will tell you about the best method on How to Use 5G in 4G Phones.
Airtel recently announced their brand new 5G Network here in India. If you want to check the details for that, we have already done an in-depth guide for that and this guide is to use Use 5G in 4G. You can check that article on Jio 5G Release date, Speeds. Not only 5G will provide much greater speeds, but you will be able to access them right on your phone. Apart from this 5G Networks will be also much stable and affordable than the current 4G Networks. So lets start the guide on Use 5G in 4G
Guide to use 5G SIM Card in 4G Phone without Root
In case if some of you are wondering whether we can use 5G SIM on our current 4G Phones, then the answer is yes! Today we are here with the full guide on how to use 5G SIM Card in 4G Phones. Last year when jio Launched 4g we told a trick to use 4G in 3G android mobile and This guide is highly beneficial to all of those who want to use the 5G network without buying a new phone. Not only this will save your money, you can also Use 5G in 4G on your current favorite phone. It is Expected that 5G speeds will be almost double of what we are using in 4G now
Jio 5G in 4G mobile
Our quick and short guide will help you in successfully using 5G Network on 4G phones. To make this method fully successfully, we will be posting everything in this guide. Users Can Check own Balance These things will include the files required for the process. Not only that but you will also see the highly important prerequisites section. At last, you will also see the detailed step by step guide to Use 5G in 4G
Airtel 5G in 4G mobile
In case if you are wondering how can one use 5G in 4G phones, the answer to this is simple. Smartphone operating systems have inbuilt support for 5G which is disabled by default. So, to Use 5G in 4G all we have to do is to enable this which will allow us to Use 5G in 4G Network on any smartphone. The great thing about this method is that we will not need any third party tools to do this. Airtel has already started checking 5g services in Bangalore.
As for when will 5G arrive in India, you should definitely check our coverage on the Airtel 5G launch in India. We have covered that topic in one of our recent posts where we have posted all details regarding that. Not only you will find the launch dates for Airtel 5G, but you will also see other things like internet speeds, plans and tariff rates and other important things.
Use 5G internet in 4G android mobile
5G Networks were recently announced here in India by Airtel. Some of you might be wondering how is 5G better than 4G . Unlike 4G , 5G will have better signal throughout the country. Not only that, but it also has much higher internet speeds. As for the prices, they will be very similar, or lower than the current networks.
All these things are made possible due to completely new technologies used in 5G network. 5G network will completely change the mobile network situation here in India. 5G will provide much higher speeds with great reception everywhere in India that was not possible in earlier networks.
Since you can use 5G SIM Card in 4G phones by following this tutorial, then why not switch to 5G. Because you do not even have to buy a new phone for 5G, you can easily get a 5G SIM Card and start using it. All these things make 5G a must upgrade for your smartphone usage.
Guide to using 5G SIM Card in 4G Phones
Finally, these are the steps for using 5G Network in your old 4G Phone. But before you actually use this method on your device, we highly recommend that you first go through this prerequisites section. The prerequisites are highly important because, without those, this method will not work on your device.
So make sure to go through each and every one of the following conditions one by one and fulfill them. If you do not do each one of them correctly, this guide might not work for you.
Prerequisites to Convert 4G mobile to 5G
- Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of Android. Without the latest version of Android, this guide might not work for you. To check for the latest updates, go to the about phone section in the settings app of your device. In here, press check for updates which will update your device to the latest version of Android
- USB Debugging must be enabled on your Device. You can do so by going into the Developer options on your Device. They can be enabled by tapping 8 times on build number in about phone section. Inside developer options, simply turn on USB Debugging options to proceed.
Steps for using 5G Network in 4G Phones
- Since you have fulfilled the prerequisites section, you can now proceed ahead. That being said if you haven’t completed even one of them, make sure to go back and do that. Otherwise, this tutorial will not work for you.
- Now, go to the dialer app on your phone.
- In here dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Now a new window will Open on your phone.
- Inside this window, select phone information where you will see multiple options. Here simply tap on the drop down menu and select LTE/UMS Auto which will allow 5G Networks on your device.
- Now you can easily use 5G SIM Card on your 4G and phone once 5G gets launched in India.
We hope that you are now able to Use 5G in your 4G and phones. Also, let us know what 4G or device do you own right now down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.