Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo F7
So do you want to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Install TWRP in Oppo F7. In this Guide, we will tell you everything related to TWRP Custom Recovery for Oppo F7.
Oppo released their F7 smartphone in India which is a great choice for camera lovers. As not only this phone has a 25MP camera, it also comes with an 18:9 screen. Not only that, but this device is also equipped with very decent specs for the price. On the software side, this device comes with the latest Android 8.1 Oreo version installed in it. This means that you will be equally satisfied with this side on the software side.
While Oppo has provided with lots of features on the software speed, a true android enthusiast will always want to install TWRP. Therefore, today we are with the guide on how to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Oppo F7. Installing TWRP means you will be able to root Android device, install MODs and most importantly, install any Custom ROM of your choice.
Method to Install TWRP On Oppo F7
Today we will be going through everything which is important for installing TWRP on Oppo F7. In this tutorial, you will be seeing the files that are needed for this tutorial. Not only that but we will also provide you the detailed steps for installing TWRP. Apart from that, you will also see the highly important prerequisites section which you should go through before following this guide. So, here is the prerequisites section which is mandatory for a successful installation of TWRP on Oppo F7.
Prerequisites for Installing TWRP Custom Recovery
- Make Sure there is More then 65% battery on your Smartphone so that it does not fail in between the process.
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and Contacts.
- After that, go to the Google Play Store and search for Flashify and install it. You need this app to install TWRP on the device by using root.
Steps for Installing TWRP in Oppo F7
- If you want to Root your Device you Can follow our guide on How to Root Oppo F7 without Pc
- Now, head to the Flashify app and tap on Recovery. Here, select Recovery which will then open a list of devices from which you have to select your device. This will start downloading TWRP on your device.
- Once the download is done, your device will reboot to successfully install TWRP Recovery on Android Device.
How to Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7
- Make Sure your pc have all Android Drivers installed
- Now Paste the TWRP Image in Fastboot folder
- Now Go to the fastboot folder
- Head to the Fastboot folder, hold down shift and right click on any empty area and open the command prompt from the options that you see.
- To boot in Fastboot mode give the following command
- adb reboot bootloader
- Now Check if the pc has recognized Your Oppo F7 or not
- To check give the following Command
- adb devices
- Now you will see Android in the Command window which means your Oppo F7 is successfully connected to Pc
- Now you have to give following commands to Install TWRP recovery on Oppo F7
- Fastboot flash recovery.img
- Now TWRP recovery installation process will start on your device
- Now give the following command again to reboot your device
- fastboot reboot
- Now your Device will reboot and you can use it normally
- That’s all !!!This is How you can install TWRP recovery on Oppo F7
We hope that you have now successfully install TWRP Recovery in Oppo F7. Also, let us know why have you installed TWRP Custom Recovery on your Oppo F7 down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.