Step by Step guide to Install TWRP Recovery in Vivo V9
So do you want to Install TWRP Recovery in Vivo V9? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial on How to Install TWRP in Oppo F7. In this Guide, we will tell you everything related to TWRP Custom Recovery for Vivo V9.
Vivo V9 was recently launched here in India with great anticipation among all Vivo fans in India. Vivo V9 provides you with an 18:9 bezel-less display with a notch in it just like the iPhone X. While this phone won’t perform anywhere near the iPhone, it is surely priced thoughtfully around 20000 INR. Apart from that this phone also has a dual camera setup as we have been seeing in many phones in 2018. Not only that, but this phone also has some quite decent specs inside it when you consider its price.
The best part about this phone is that it comes with Android 8.1 Oreo right of the box. However we can also Expect android 9.0 P coming to the device, We have a List of Vivo Devices Updating to Android 9.0 P so you can Check out of your Device is in the list or not .Since this is the latest version Android, you will have a great experience software wise on this phone. While you get a lot of features on the phone provided by Vivo, you can only use the device to its full potential when you have unlocked it. By unlocking, we mean to say that installing TWRP on it and rooting it later on. Therefore, today we will show you how you can install TWRP Custom Recovery on your Vivo V9.
Guide to Install TWRP on Vivo V9
For a successful install TWRP Recovery in Vivo V9, we have provided all the necessary details right here. In this tutorial, you will find the download links to all the files required for the process. Not only that but you will also see the highly important prerequisites section down below. After this, you will finally see the detailed step by step guide on how to install TWRP in Vivo V9. Anyways, here is the highly important prerequisites section which you should consider checking out for successful installation TWRP in Vivo V9.
Prerequisites for Vivo V9 TWRP Installation
- To Install TWRP recvoery on Vivo v9 you should have your smartphone rooted first, This is the Guide on How to Root Vivo V9 without PC
- Head to the Google Play Store and in here, search for the Flashify app and install it on your Vivo V9 as we will use it to install TWRP Custom Recovery.
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it, otherwise your phone may switch off in between the installation of TWRP.
Steps for Installing TWRP in Vivo V9
- Open the Kingoroot app and root your device. After rooting your device, make sure to reboot it once.
- After the reboot, head to the Flashify app and tap on recovery. This will open a list of devices where you have to choose your android device.
- Now, TWRP will start downloading and the installation will be successful after Flashify reboots your device.
Method 2 to Flash Twrp in Vivo V9
- First of all Try the 1st method as its pretty easy and incase if doesn’t works then you can try this one.
- First of all Connect your Vivo V9 to PC using a usb cable
- Now Paste the TWRP Image in Fastboot folder
- Now Go to the fastboot folder
- Head to the Fastboot folder, hold down shift and right click on any empty area and open the command prompt from the options that you see.
- To boot in Fastboot mode give the following command
- adb reboot bootloader
- Now Check if the pc has recognized your device or not
- To check give the following Command
- adb devices
- Now you will Android in the Command window which means your device is successfully connected to Pc
- Now you have to give following commands to Install TWRP recovery on Vivo v9
- Fastboot flash recovery.img
- Now TWRP recovery installation process will start on your device
- Now give the following command again to reboot your device
- fastboot reboot
- Now your Device will reboot and you can use it normally
- That’s all !!!This is How you can install TWRP recovery on Vivo V9
We hope that you have now successfully installed TWRP Custom Recovery on your Vivo V9. Also, let us know why have you installed TWRP Custom Recovery on your Vivo V9 down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.