Install TWRP Recovery in Asus Zenfone Max Pro Without Using Computer
So do you want to Install TWRP Recovery in Asus Zenfone Max Pro? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide in which we will tell you the best way to Install TWRP on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro. In this guide, we will tell you everything about the Installation of TWRP Custom Recovery.
Asus recently launched their brand new Asus Zenfone Max Pro here in India. With its given specs and features one can clearly say that this is the best device in the budget category. This phone easily beats its major competitor the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. The reason for this is simple as it is better in every aspect than the Redmi counterpart. And the best part is that not only this phone is cheaper but you do not have to take part in flash sales to buy one.
Apart from having a great hardware, the Zenfone Max Pro is also equally good when it comes to the software. The reason for this is that this phone is running a stock version of Android 8.1 Oreo. Because of these reasons, it is clearly the best phone in the budget category. That being said since this phone is running stock Android, it will not have many custom features. But you can easily add those by installing a Custom ROM or rooting your device for which you will need a custom recovery like TWRP.
Guide to Install TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max Pro
Therefore today we are here with the full guide to install TWRP Custom Recovery on your Max Pro. To allow you to do so we have included everything in this guide. You will find all the files required for this process . Moving on you will find the step by step guide to install TWRP on your device. You have to follow them one by one to successfully install TWRP on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro. Make sure that you follow every step one by one and correctly otherwise our tutorial might not work for you.
Also Read: How to Root Any Android Phone Without PC
Pre-requirements before Installing TWRP Custom Recovery in Zenfone Max Pro
- This Guide is only for Asus zenfone max pro so dont try this on any other device
- Make sure you have latest version of TWRP file downloaded
- Make sure you have Made a backup of all Important files and documents
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your device so that the smartphone doesn’t gets turned off during TWRP installation procedure.
How to Install TWRP on Zenfone Max Pro
- First of all Make sure that you Have completed everything given in the pre-requirements section
- First of all Reboot device
- Now Download Latest version of TWRP from Here and place it in the Internal memory
- Now after doing all the things given above You can Follow our guide to Install TWRP Recovery on Any Android Phone
- Now after Installing TWRP recovery on your phone you can reboot your device
- Thats all !! you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Zenfone Max Pro
We hope that you have now successfully Installed TWRP Custom Recovery on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of TWRP Custom Recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.