How to Update Android 7.0 Nougat to Android 9.0 P
So do you want to Update Android Nougat 7.0 to Android 9.0 P? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial to Install Android 9.0 p in Android nougat 7.0. In this Guide, we will tell you everything related to the Latest Android 9.0 P Update.
Even though Android Nougat is quite new, Android has already launched 2 different Android versions Android 8.0 Oreo and Android 9.0 after it. While you won’t have any problems in using Android Nougat, you won’t get the new features of Android. There are lots of Smartphones that have Android Nougat installed them and its high time to update them to the latest version of Android. Yes, my friends! Android has officially launched the latest Android 9.0 P update for Android devices and you can now install it on your device.
The latest version of Android provides a lot of new and useful features and upgrades when compared to Android Nougat. So it makes a lot of sense to update to the latest Android P 9.0 Update from Android Nougat. And therefore today we are with the full guide to update to the latest Android 9.0 Update.
What’s New in Android P 9.0 Update for Android 7.0 Nougat and Major Features!
Today we are going to guide you in successfully updating your Android Device to Android P. To make this possible we have included everything that is required for a successful update. Not only we have provided all the required files for this tutorial but you will find their respective download links. Moving on you will find the detailed steps for installing the Android P update. You can easily follow these steps one by one to successfully update your device to the latest version of Android Version. But before you go ahead to and install the update, we highly recommend that you should take a look at the prerequisites section first. Without that the Android P update will not be successful for you as this section has some very important things.
Pre-requisites before you Update Android Nougat 7.0 to Android 9.0 P
- This guide is only for Android Nougat 7.0 users so dont try this on any other device as it will brick your android Phone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your android smartphone
- Make sure You have TWRP recovery installed on your device, you Can Follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android device
- Make a backup of all Important Files you can follow our guide to Make nandroid backup of Android phone
|Android Version||Android 9.0 P|
|Android OS||Android 7.0 Nougat|
Coming to the features and updates in the Android 9.0 Update, we get to see many improvements. Starting off with the design and UX, Android P 9.0 has a completely new design. You can see the changes mainly in the home launched and the all-new notification center along with the quick settings. These things will make you feel as if you are using a completely new design once you install the Android P update on your device. Apart from all this the latest version of Android also has improvements in performance and battery life of your Android Device. You will also see some improvements in the camera performance of your Android device once you install this update.
Install Android 9.0 P in Android 7.0 Nougat
- First of all Download Android 9.0 P For your Phone From Here
- Now You have to boot your device in TWRP recovery mode
- Now after booting In TWRP recovery mode you will see many options on the screen
- First of all Tap on Install
- Now choose the rom you have downloaded earlier
- Now Swipe to Confirm the installation
- Now wait for the installation to get Completed
- Thats All!! You have Installed Android 9.0 P in your device running on Android 7.0 Nougat
We hope that you have now successfully Installed the Latest Android P 9.0 on your Android Device. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of this Android 9.0 update when compared to Android Nougat down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.