Last updated on May 25th, 2018 at 09:50 am
Install Android 9.0 P Beta in Any Android Device (Full Tutorial)
So do you want to Install Android P Beta on your Android Device? then you are at right place. We are here with the tutorial to Installing Android P Beta in any Android Device. In this Guide, we will tell you everything related to the Latest Android 9.0 P Beta Update.
It is already May of 2018 which is the time for the annual Google Keynote. This year Google made a lot of new and cool announcements at the Keynote. While most of them were good, the new Android P Beta update is one of the best things announced at the keynote. Android P is now the latest version of Android replacing Android Oreo. As of now, it is only available for selected models that include devices like Google Pixel, OnePlus 6, Mi 6 etc.
The new version of Android features a lot of brand new things that will completely transform your device. It provides you with the features that you always wanted in oreo. Therefore updating to the Android P Beta makes a lot of sense. And so, today we are here with the full guide on how to install Android P Beta update on your Android Device.
Guide to Installing Android P Beta Update
We are going to guide you in installing the Android P Beta update on your device. To do so we have designed this tutorial with everything in mind. You will find all of the files that are required for the update along with their respective download links. Not only that but we have also included the prerequisites section in this post. This section has some important things without which this update will not be successful for you. At last, there is the step by step guide on how to install Android P beta update which you have to follow one by one.
Prerequisites for Installing Android P Beta
- Your Android device must support Android P Beta. This update is available for only a few devices as of now.
- Make sure to have at least 65% of batter on your device. This is to make sure that your device does not crash during the update due to low battery.
Steps for Installing Android P Beta Update
- First of all, make sure that you have a working internet connection on your Android device.
- Now go to the settings app of your Android phone. In here head to the about phone section.
- In here find software updates and tap on check for updates. This will check if your device has an Android P Beta update available or not.
- Finally, your device will start the download of the update files and install them after which you can successfully use Android P Beta on your Android Device.
We hope that you have now successfully Installed the Latest Android P Beta on your Android Device. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of this Android 9Beta update when compared to Android Oreo down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.