Install TWRP and Root Samsung A8 SM-A810YZ Android N 7.0
So do you want to Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2016? If Yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Install TWRP Galaxy A8 SM-A810 YZ Easily! In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Root Galaxy A8 2016 in Minutes
The higher-end smartphone of the Samsung Galaxy A series, the A8 2016 is a highly premium phone with very respectable specs and features that anyone can expect from a high-end phone from Samsung these days. Even though this phone comes with a custom Android in it, since it is old, it does not have all the new features in it which can be only be enabled in your device if it has been rooted and has TWRP in it. And thus we are here to tell how you can install TWRP and root your Galaxy A8 2016 running Android Nougat 7.0.
While you may find a lot of methods for rooting your device, we will be showing you how to install TWRP and root your Samsung A8 2016 SM-A810YZ via Odin which is currently the safest method to root your device if it is running on the latest Android Nougat 7.0 firmware. To allow you to do this, we have posted the files for rooting and installing TWRP with their download links down below as well as the steps to root your device.
Guide to Root and TWRP Installation Galaxy A8 2016 via Odin
Even though you will need a PC for the Odin method, it is still the best method for rooting and installing TWRP in the Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 on the internet as not only it is the safest method out there, it is also the latest which means that you can safely and successfully root your Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ running on Android 7.0 Nougat, but before that please go through the prerequisites first.
Also, make sure to check out the following blog posts that are a must read:
Prerequisites before you Install TWRP and Root Galaxy A8 2016 via Odin
- Make sure to download and install the latest USB Drivers for your device, Odin Tools, TWRP and Magisk files on your PC from the given links.
- After that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Device from the developer options. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
- Your device must have at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Extract and install all the given files above.
Root and Install TWRP Galaxy A8 2016 via Odin
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- Boot your device in the download mode by first powering it off and then holding the volume down, power button and the home button at the same time. Once that is done, press volume up to allow download mode to work.
- Connect your phone to the PC, and in Odin select the TWRP file from the PA option once Odin detects your device. After selecting the file, press on start to start the root process.
- This will install TWRP in your device, which you have to open so that you can install Magisk through it to successfully root your Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ.
We hope that you were able to successfully root your Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 using this tutorial, also let us know your experience with this method. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!