How to Install TWRP Recovery in Redmi Y2 Without PC
So do you want to install TWRP recovery in Redmi Y2? If yes then you are at right place. In this Guide we will show you the easiest way with which you will be able to Install TWRP recovery in Xiaomi Redmi y2. Redmi y2 is the latest budget device from Xiaomi and the smartphone comes with many great features at an very affordable price.
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 comes with a 5.99 Inch display which has a resolution of 720X1440, Coming to the hardware of the device so Redmi Y2 is powered by 2Ghz octa core processor coupled with 3Gb of ram.The smartphone comes with 32Gb internal storage which can be increased upto 256Gb using a memory card. The smartphone runs on android 8.1 oreo. So in this guide we will show you the easiest way to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Y2.
Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Y2
So before you Install TWRP recovery in Redmi Y2 there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow and in addition we have also told you about the advantages and disadvantages of Installing TWRP recovery on Redmi Y2.
Pre-requirements before you Install TWRP recovery in Redmi Y2
- Make sure you have all Files required for Installing TWRP recvoery
- Make sure you have made backup of all Important files present on your device
- Make sure your smartphone has minimum 65% battery so that it doesnt gets turned off during the Flashing procedure
Advantages after you Install TWRP recovery in Redmi Y2
- You will be able to Flash custom roms on your redmi y2
- You will be able to Update Redmi Y2 to Latest android 9.0 P using Custom roms
- You will be able to Root Redmi y2 without Pc using TWRP
- You will be able to Flash files that require custom recovires
Disadvantages after you Install TWRP recovery in Redmi Y2
- Flashing Wrong files using TWRP recovery can brick your android phone
- Flashing Custom recovery will Void your warranty
Steps to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Y2
- First of all Make sure that you Have completed all things given in the pre-requirements section
- Now Make sure that you Have Downloaded TWRP image file for redmi Y2
- Now follow our guide on to Install TWRP recovery in Any Android
- Now After that Reboot your smartphone you will see NEW TWRP recovery on your redmi Y2
- Thats all!! You have successfully Installed TWRP recovery in your Redmi y2
So this was our guide on How to install TWRP recovery on Redmi y2 We hope you were able to Install TWRP in your redmi y2 with the help of Our guide.If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.