Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Y2
So do you want to Unlock bootlaoder of redmi y2 ? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Unlock bootloader of Redmi Y2 with the easiest method. Redmi y2 is the latest smartphone from Xiaomi and the smartphone is basically successor of the Redmi Y1 which was launched last year in india. Before we start unlocking bootloader of the device lets have a quick look at the specifications of the smartphone.
Redmi Y2 comes with a 5.99 inch display with a resolution of 720X1440 pixels and pixel density of 269 pixels per inch, Under the hood of the phone there is qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4Gb of ram. The smartphone comes with android 8.1 oreo out of the box and after you Unlock bootloader of Redmi y2 you will be able to Install custom roms on the smartphone. So without wasting time lets start the Guide to Unlock bootloader of Redmi Y2
Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Y2
So before we start the guide to Unlock bootloader of redmi Y2 there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow, so make sure you follow all of the carefully and in additional we have also mentioned some Advantages and disadvantages after you unlock bootloader of Redmi Y2.
Pre-requirements before you unlock Bootloader of Redmi y2
- Make sure your device has more then 65% battery so that it doesn’t gets turned off during the rooting procedure.
- Make sure you have made backup of all important files and documents
- USB cable is required to Connect your Redmi Y2 with PC
- Make sure your pc has All usb drivers required for unlocking bootloader
Advantages after you Unlock bootloader of Redmi Y2
- You will be able to root redmi y2 without pc after unlocking Bootloader
- You will be able to Install Custom roms on your device after unlocking bootloader
- You will be able to Do customization that need Unlocked bootloader
- You will be able to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Y2 Without Using PC
Disadvantages after you Unlock bootloader of Redmi Y2
- Warranty will be voided after you unlock bootloader of Redmi y2
- Flashing Wrong files can brick your smartphone
Unlock Redmi Y2 Bootloader Easily
- First of all Make sure you have completed all the things given in pre-requirements section
- Now Enable usb debugging on your Redmi Y2
- Now You can Follow our guide to Unlock Bootloader of any Android Device without PC
- Now Reboot your Redmi Y2
Thats all !! You have successfully Unlocked Bootloader of Redmi Y2, We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section below.If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content