Update Micromax Canvas A1 to Android 9.0 P
So do you want to Update Canvas A1 to android 9.0 P? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Canvas A1. Canvas A1 was one of the very first smartphone from Micromax which came with Android one project and all the phones which came under Android one were promised to get Android support from google for 3 years, So as the smartphone was launched 3 years ago there will be no further support from Google Anymore. So in this guide we will show you the Easiest way to Update Canvas A1 to Android 9.0 P
Micromax Canvas A1 comes with 4.5 inch screen having 450X854 resolution and 218 ppi density. under the hood of the smartphone there is Mediatek MT 6582 processor coupled with 1Gb ram. The smartphone runs on android 5.1 lollipop However by following this guide you can Update your Canvas A1 to Android 9.0 p. Android 9.0 P is the latest operating system from google and the new os comes with many new features like Multi window screen which allows you to use 2 apps together. So without Wasting much time lets start the guide to Update Canvas A1 to Android P 9.0.
Install Android 9.0 P on Canvas A1
So to update the smartphone we will use android 9.0 P custom rom, But before you start installing custom rom on your device there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully :
Things to Remember before you Install Android 9.0 p custom rom on Canvas A1
- This android 9.0 p custom rom for Canvas A1 is only for Micromax Canvas a1, so dont try to install this on any other smartphone as this will brick your Android Phone
- Make sure TWRP recovery is installed on your Device, Incase if you haven’t installed TWRP recovery you can Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on any Android Phone
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files on your device, so that you can get them back if anything goes wrong
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Android device
- if you have any other Micromax Device and you want to update it to Android 9.0 p you can follow our guide to Update Any Micromax Device to Android 9.0 P
So as we told you earlier that because the smartphone is old so it will not get official update from micromax, But still users can update their device by installing Android 9.0 P custom rom for Mi A1 on their smartphone. So you can get android 9.0 P custom rom for your phone from Our Guide to Download Android 9.0 P custom rom. After Downloading the rom place it in the root of sdcard and rename it to Update.zip.
Steps to Update Micromax Canvas A1 to Android 9.0 P
- Make sure you have completed all the things given in the ” Things to Remember ” Section.
- Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on your Device, Incase if you havent enabled yet you an do it by going to Developers option on your device.
- Now Turn off your Canvas a1 and boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe Dalvik cache> Wipe cache partition
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on install And choose the Android 9.0 P custom rom for Vivo
- Now swipe left to confirm the installation
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on Reboot
- Thats all!! You have successfully Updated Micromax Phone to Android 9.0 Pie
So this was our guide to Update Canvas A1 to Android 9.0 pie, We hope this guide helped you in getting Android 9.0 P update on your Phone. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.