Update Galaxy J2 to Android P 9.0 easily
So do you want to Know How to Update Galaxy J2 to android 9.0 p? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Install Android 9.0 P on Samsung Galaxy j2. Samsung Galaxy j2 is one of the most popular entry level device from samsung.
Samsung Galaxy J2 comes with a 4.7 inch display having 540X960 resolution and 234 ppi, Under the hood of the smartphone there is Samsung’s own Exynos 3475 quad core processor coupled with 1Gb of ram. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1.1 lollipop but in this guide we will show you the easiest way to update Galaxy J2 to Android 9.0 P. For capturing pics there is a 5mp camera unit at the back and a 2Mp camera unit is placed at the front end.
Android 9.0 P is the latest Operating system and also the Successor of Android 8.0 oreo, The new Os comes with many new features such as increased battery life, Gesture controls and a Lot more. As we mentioned earlier that the smartphone still runs on Android 5.1.1 lollipop but in this guide we will show you the easiest way to Install Android 9.0 P in Galaxy J2.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung Galaxy J2
As the smartphone was launched in 2015 so there is no official software support from samsung But still there is a way to Install Android 9.0 P on Galaxy J2 by installing Android 9.0 P based custom rom, But before you start installing the update on your Phone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully:-
Things to remember before you Update Galaxy J2 to Android 9.0 p
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your android Phone
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and contacts so that you can get them back
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Android 9.0 P rom on your Phone, Incase if you Dont have TWRP on your Device you can follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Device
- You can Download Android 9.0 P rom for Samsung Galaxy J2 from Here, After that transfer the Zip file to root of sdcard
- Now Rename the Zip file to Update.zip
- In case if you want to install Android 9.0 p on Any Other smartphone you can follow our Guide on How to Install Android 9.0 P on any Android Smartphone
Steps to Upgrade Galaxy J2 to Android 9.0 P
- Make sure you have completed all the things given in the pre-requirements section
- Now Go to Settings on your Phone and Tap on About
- Now Tap on Build Number for 7 times, By doing this you will enable Developers option on your Phone
- Now Turn off your Device and boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Update.zip file
- Now Swipe Right to Confirm the installation
- Now Wait for the installation to Get Completed
- Now you will get Successful Installation Message on your Screen
- Now Tap On Reboot
- Thats all!!! You have successfully Installed Android 9.0 P on Galaxy J2
So this was our guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy j2 to Android 9.0 P, Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.